Treat of My Wife

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Wife-Watcher, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Wife-Watcher

Wife-Watcher Member

I know I don't satisfy my wife's sexual needs so I recently took her on vacation to the Caribbean. Near our resort we found an interesting place that advertised massage and other services all provided by handsome young black men. My wife joking asked if I would pay for her to have a massage by two of these island studs and I agreed. I left her there and went back to the room. About two hours later she returned looking quite relaxed. I probed her for information but she kept teasing saying "what happens on the island stays on the island". I could only imagine what took place on that massage table but I am pretty sure from the hints she did give that she got the fucking of her life from two black studs. I sure hope so.

2. admin

admin New Member

So basically your wife just cheated on you. If she's going to keep that to herself, she's probably going to keep other things to herself too.

J. Beachy likes this.
  3. Wife-Watcher

Wife-Watcher Member

Its not cheating if I approve.

4. J. Beachy

J. Beachy New Member

I think I would consider that cheating even though I approve of my wife spoiling her pussy with some black cock now and again. Not to say it is cheating, but I would view it that way. I also would not let my wife go off and sleep with black men while I am not around, unless I were aloud to sleep with other women while she is not around. Now if she does it and I am there, I see it as something were are doing as a couple to spice up our sex life. That's just my view on it.

5. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

If its Cheating , then why did he leave??? they both wanted it so it happened.....

6. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

If your wife did get laid, she deserved it! After all you did leave her there alone with those black studs! She must have had wanted it or it would not have had happened, eh? While I would never leave my wife alone like that under those circumstances, had I done so and she did get laid, God Bless her and I hope she enjoyed it! The only regret I would have was that I wasn't there to oversee the event! Now that you wife's pussy has tasted black cock, it'll want more! Maybe next time you will get to watch! Good luck!

genuinepleasure and J. Beachy like this.