Treat of My Wife

I know I don't satisfy my wife's sexual needs so I recently took her on vacation to the Caribbean. Near our resort we found an interesting place that advertised massage and other services all provided by handsome young black men. My wife joking asked if I would pay for her to have a massage by two of these island studs and I agreed. I left her there and went back to the room. About two hours later she returned looking quite relaxed. I probed her for information but she kept teasing saying "what happens on the island stays on the island". I could only imagine what took place on that massage table but I am pretty sure from the hints she did give that she got the fucking of her life from two black studs. I sure hope so.

I think I would consider that cheating even though I approve of my wife spoiling her pussy with some black cock now and again. Not to say it is cheating, but I would view it that way. I also would not let my wife go off and sleep with black men while I am not around, unless I were aloud to sleep with other women while she is not around. Now if she does it and I am there, I see it as something were are doing as a couple to spice up our sex life. That's just my view on it.

I know I don't satisfy my wife's sexual needs so I recently took her on vacation to the Caribbean. Near our resort we found an interesting place that advertised massage and other services all provided by handsome young black men. My wife joking asked if I would pay for her to have a massage by two of these island studs and I agreed. I left her there and went back to the room. About two hours later she returned looking quite relaxed. I probed her for information but she kept teasing saying "what happens on the island stays on the island". I could only imagine what took place on that massage table but I am pretty sure from the hints she did give that she got the fucking of her life from two black studs. I sure hope so.

If your wife did get laid, she deserved it! After all you did leave her there alone with those black studs! She must have had wanted it or it would not have had happened, eh? While I would never leave my wife alone like that under those circumstances, had I done so and she did get laid, God Bless her and I hope she enjoyed it! The only regret I would have was that I wasn't there to oversee the event! Now that you wife's pussy has tasted black cock, it'll want more! Maybe next time you will get to watch! Good luck!

If you leave your wife alone with a black man or men she will get fucked for sure. I used to help coach a youth football team. I was the only white coach on the team and there was 5 black guys and me coaching. As the season wore on we got to know the guys better and the wife and I would fantasize about all of them fucking her. She was the team mom so her coming to some of our coaching meetings was normal. We put a plan together for her to be alone with them and see what would happen. I knew they were HOT for her but we wanted to be discrete. We decided if she was going to fuck them I couldn't be involved and I wasn't supposed to know. We had set up a meeting where she would meet me at one of the guys apartment that was single and I knew he was a dog . My wife was going to drop by and drop some paperwork off and leave. I called the staff and told them that I couldn't make it to the meeting but my wife was going to drop by and give them the paperwork. I told them that I had some strange pussy lined up and I told my wife that I was working late so y'all don't rat me out to my wife. I got home at 9ish and my wife wasn't home. I drove to his apartment and her car was there along with the other guys. Our plan seemed to be working. My wife didn't get home until after 2am and when she did get home I knew she had been fucked. Her pussy, ass and mouth was all red and she had marks on her body. She told me all the nasty stuff the 5 did to her while I ate her well used pussy and ass out. Both holes were full of there cum. She said when she showed up they were giving her some alcohol and one of them pulled out some an addictive white substance. She started doing it and drinking. She asked them that she had a question for them but was to embarrassed to ask them. They finally got her to ask and she asked the group do black guys have bigger dicks than white guys do? They started pulling their dicks out and said you tell us. She said that all of them were beautiful and big not huge but all were big. She got naked and it was on. She said they were a bit shy at first but she stared telling them about her fantasies and all the nasty stuff she fantasized about. They had no idea about our other life or that she was a black cock slut. She said once she asked one of them if she could rim his ass they all loosened up. They fucked her asshole. They double teamed and triple teamed her and every one of them fucked her ass. She loved it and so did they. At practice the next day I was telling them about this girl I was supposed to be that night and I hope my wife don't find out really playing dumb. I would watch each one of them smile and talk to my wife as much as they could. We all had to stay one night after practice one night to line the field. I asked if I could go early because I had a date and I was telling my wife I had to work. I went home and my wife was headed up there. She didn't get home until 330am and she was well fucked she said. They all fucked her in the equipment room she rimmed all of them and they loved every minute of it she said she was such a slut with them. They all thought they were pulling the wool over my eyes but I heard about every disgusting sexy thing they did to her while I feasted on cream pies

Back