traveling some - want to know best places to go for BBC for my wife

beauandsu

Couple
we are planning some trips - San Diego, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Galveston, St. Lucia and France. and of course our home base of Greater Dallas area and am looking for the best place to go to - e.g., clubs - for a black stud to seduce my wife. she wants bbc but will have to be seduced as she is afraid to take that first step. thank you.

we are planning some trips - San Diego, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Galveston, St. Lucia and France. and of course our home base of Greater Dallas area and am looking for the best place to go to - e.g., clubs - for a black stud to seduce my wife. she wants bbc but will have to be seduced as she is afraid to take that first step. thank you.

I know you've been looking for a long time. Best of luck man! Take some pics and share with us the results. ;)

we were in jamaica last summer. she promised she would go black for me but broke her promise. next time we go i will take her to palomino for sure. is it in negril?

we were in jamaica last summer. she promised she would go black for me but broke her promise. next time we go i will take her to palomino for sure. is it in negril?
yea thats in negril when will u be coming back for i'll be more that happy to help u out ;)

Excellent! As soon as we can. Maybe next summer. With your permission I will contact you. Perhaps, you have some friends and you all can gang bang her. She has promised she will do it but is a BBC Virgin and a bit reluctant. I can't wait to see your cock in her.

The only thing better than strange black cock is steady black cock....I recommend looking for black cock close to home for a hot stud for regular sessions.

Excellent! As soon as we can. Maybe next summer. With your permission I will contact you. Perhaps, you have some friends and you all can gang bang her. She has promised she will do it but is a BBC Virgin and a bit reluctant. I can't wait to see your cock in her.
I would start her with a 1 on1 with a black stud before gangbangs. I know your asian wife has been up and down with trying a bbc.

The only thing better than strange black cock is steady black cock....I recommend looking for black cock close to home for a hot stud for regular sessions.
you are probably right but i think she will be much more receptive in a vacation setting. thus, would love to have her seduced on one of our trips. here locally we are so busy with job (me), school (her) and ******* (us)... and we are seldom alone together without our ******* who are very active in sports, etc...

Back