Traveling Hotwife

Tbyrdd22

Couple
Hi guys we are married Hotwife Couple in our late 20's/mid 30's that are just getting started in the lifestyle. Due to husbands profession we get to travel regularly to most major cities. We are hoping to find Experienced Bulls for her pleasure to help introduce us to the lifestyle. Looking for mature men that understand the lifestyle and know how to handle these situations. Hoping to hear from a few quality bulls

Attachments

• 0CDE8884-1433-41EC-B7C9-D9BCABEB012B.jpeg
    0CDE8884-1433-41EC-B7C9-D9BCABEB012B.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 669
Based out on the west coast, but travel most of the U.S. Feel free to ask about your cityabd send a PM..... L&m

41 well endowed black male and I made inches long and 6 inches thick very oral. I do live in the Atlanta Georgia area and here's some pictures I hope you guys like what you see

Attachments

• 20180202_222443.jpg
    20180202_222443.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 617
  • 20180131_205633.jpg
    20180131_205633.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi guys we are married Hotwife Couple in our late 20's/mid 30's that are just getting started in the lifestyle. Due to husbands profession we get to travel regularly to most major cities. We are hoping to find Experienced Bulls for her pleasure to help introduce us to the lifestyle. Looking for mature men that understand the lifestyle and know how to handle these situations. Hoping to hear from a few quality bulls
Smoking hot body!!!

I would love to meet you when you're in Dallas...

Located in Washington DC. If you travel there I’d love to meet up

Please feel free to message

Back