Traveling Black Exec in Phoenix this evening looking for pleasure

MochaOnyx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Experienced, Confident, Alpha Black Gentleman. Looking for a couple to release their sexual energy and explore fantasies together tonight ( Friday 10/18)

I aim to please my partner and enjoy couples who like to experience deeper levels of pleasure than those in the vanilla world.

Open minded, not into extremes that put us in harms way but do get hearts racing in a positive way. I enjoy cerebral stimulation as much as physical and visual arousal. You don't have to be a submissive, cuckold couple or any other label for us to have fun, just be open.

I am clean and plan on staying that way. Therefore, I always use protection.

I can host at my hotel or come to you. Longterm connections provide more intense benefits, deeper levels of pleasure but take time to establish. In a perfect world, that is where we end up. If not, than we make the most our time together.

This is for tonight and no time for endless stream of pablum. We can meet in my hotel bar and assess our chemistry. .

I'm looking for real meet TONIGHT, not several emails. Exchange pics. Chat on phone for a few and set up a time to meet. Let's keep it simple!

I am a mature Black man, 49,attractive and experienced. If you both are not looking to play with a man of color, skip this post. My role is not to convince her, she has to have the desire to see contrasting colors, experience what was once taboo and scratch something that may be on the list of life experiences.

This should be fun for all of us, and as such my boundaries are fluid, not homophobic so if hubby wants to play, body parts touching does not freak me out. I like being in charge and if you get off taking direction, watching or listening… let’s do this.
D

Back