Traveling BBC donor looking to seed and breed

drakebbc

Male
Hello I'm here looking to see who's interested, you a possible serious couple that's wants to get pregnant from a BBC bull. Ive been a very good BBC Bull in the Lifestyle 5yrs. I've been traveling the world meeting all types of couples and single ladies with great experience. Now as a fantasy I want to make reality is help a couple with a seeding and breeding her. Looking forward to see possible couple out there I dont ask for anything but good people. I'm health too.

Requirements
1.Only thing I ask I'd that you be serious.
2.No long message back and fourth about how fantasy planning for some guy to jerk off too.
3.Both parties wanting this.
4.No flaking once I make traveling arrangements.
5.Both parties communicate they want this.

DrakeBBC is obviously a true alpha-male who delights in giving orgasms to willing married and single women as opportunities present them self. And he knows that it is not his responsibility to provide for the baby IF the woman is left in the "family" way. His current offer is aimed solely at serious couples; so that he is aware that this particular "fruit of his loins" will be raised by a mom and a dad who are freely entering into this arrangement. My own hot white wife has given birth to 7 sons and daughters who were planted in her married (to me) womb by 7 different bulls/studs; 4 of the studs being black. The only regret my wife and I have is that we were not able to meet DrakeBBC when my wife was in her fertile years. The mating of his African genes with the white genes of my wife could have produced yet another beautiful/handsome and healthy biracial baby to be cherished and loved by my wife and I.

Back