Travel The Mid-West

Gordon

Male
Real Person
Dominate, mature, Alpha male with DEEP Passion and a large member ready to explore. I enjoy the sensuous arts of kissing, touching and erotic risque pleasures. Mature and young loins to penetrate (as I'm a Daddy BBC and teacher), conservative and discreet women. I travel most weekends. I'll be in Crown Point Indiana Friday - Sunday Aug. 22-24. Next weekend Naperville and Hodgkin Ill. Aug 29-31. Let's meet, greet and press the flesh I'm very real and hungry.

Dominate, mature, Alpha male with DEEP Passion and a large member ready to explore. I enjoy the sensuous arts of kissing, touching and erotic risque pleasures. Mature and young loins to penetrate (as I'm a Daddy BBC and teacher), conservative and discreet women. I travel most weekends. I'll be in Crown Point Indiana Friday - Sunday Aug. 22-24. Next weekend Naperville and Hodgkin Ill. Aug 29-31. Let's meet, greet and press the flesh I'm very real and hungry.

Just how far from St Louis would you be ?? ;)

That's a bit far. ..but if the three of us connected & my Hubbie thinks it is what we are looking for. ..a road trip is definitely not out of the question ;)

North indiana here.

Back