Trapeze, Ft. Lauderdale

Wow, I thought they were closed by BSO years ago. This is good to know. I am only about 15 min away in Coral Springs. Is "Plato's Repeat" still around, on Broward blvd. or Sunrise, I cant remember?

I believe when the owner died his wife let it turn into a gay club.

Wow, I thought they were closed by BSO years ago. This is good to know. I am only about 15 min away in Coral Springs. Is "Plato's Repeat" still around, on Broward blvd. or Sunrise, I cant remember?
Plato’s became a gay club, the founder died, his wife couldn’t hold the crowd together and it went down hill from there. Dennie’s hideaway has a better crowd now.

I used to be involved in the swinger scene in South Florida back in early 2000's...I've been to them all...Miami Velvet, Plato's, Dennie's, Trapeze, Hedonism...Trapeze by far was the best designed space and drew folks from all over...Little more high end crowd...Have great memories from all of them...Cheers from Portugal!

We went in June 2021 for both a Friday and Sat night. Fri allowed for single males. Wife ended up finding a great guy(s 😈) (story in other post). We were actually surprised the other single men were actually respectful of the rules. Place was busy and lots of hot action. Sat was couples only. Good buffet was great and bartenders were on it. Valet parking only and not the best area, but busy enough not to be a huge concern.

Well at the time Denni’s was like a truck stop whore house and then took a surprising turn. So now we know and it’s closed.
This will be my final response to this comment. You have no idea what you’re talking about !! I was a regular Dennie’s member and anyone on here who was will concur !!

Back