Training

Samantha P

Gold Member
What are some of the things your man/owner/master done to train you mentally and physically that has had a great impact?

For me, my owner does this thing he calls "cock heeling". He gives me the command to "cock heel" and that basically means my mouth and face must never be less than 6 inches from his crotch if he's moving, or pressed to his crotch if he's not.

He could be sitting standing laying down, brushing his teeth, drinking beer, driving his car, anything... I must be right there, ready.

What's been effective for you? Please share.

I was never submissive to any man until me first black man. The biggest control they have over me is my addiction to orgasms and many have use that to make me do things I previously was too uptight to do, like exposing myself in public, sex in public, begging for sex, kneeling and giving black men complete oral, which I never did for white guys, including hubby. The bottom line is when the command ends in sex slave, I obey.

I was never submissive to any man until me first black man. The biggest control they have over me is my addiction to orgasms and many have use that to make me do things I previously was too uptight to do, like exposing myself in public, sex in public, begging for sex, kneeling and giving black men complete oral, which I never did for white guys, including hubby. The bottom line is when the command ends in sex slave, I obey.

Thank you for sharing! I was raised NEVER to allow anyone, let alone a man to treat me like anything other than a princess.. But my owner laughs at that attitude...

Back