Training. Lol

Pools

Couple
We are making a change from just swinging to cuckolding it fits us better. However my husband is not sure how he's supposed to act and how to obay the bull, he does great at obeing me but I am hoping I will be to busy doing as I am asked..,he loves watching and is a great helper he just can't carry the full load lol....if there is a bull that can help please send your number I will make him call u prefer black men but white guys are OK just be Dom.

We are making a change from just swinging to cuckolding it fits us better. However my husband is not sure how he's supposed to act and how to obay the bull, he does great at obeing me but I am hoping I will be to busy doing as I am asked..,he loves watching and is a great helper he just can't carry the full load lol....if there is a bull that can help please send your number I will make him call u prefer black men but white guys are OK just be Dom.
I Am A BLACK DADDY MASTER DOM For You? If You Are Seriously Interested In Being BLACK-OWNED By A BULL? Contact Me ASAP For More Detail Information? Put In Subject" I Want To Be BLACK-OWNED "

I Am A BLACK DADDY MASTER DOM For You? If You Are Seriously Interested In Being BLACK-OWNED By A BULL? Contact Me ASAP For More Detail Information? Put In Subject" I Want To Be BLACK-OWNED "
I want to be black owned
You here sir

@Pools You are going to get every crackpot on this site emailing you. Just be careful and take it slow. I have a decades worth of training experience. Just dont agree to anything for at least 2-3 weeks. Any real person has a schedule that they need to coordinate. Anyone that is just "available" tomorrow - is well, pardon my french a Charlatan.

@Pools You are going to get every crackpot on this site emailing you. Just be careful and take it slow. I have a decades worth of training experience. Just dont agree to anything for at least 2-3 weeks. Any real person has a schedule that they need to coordinate. Anyone that is just "available" tomorrow - is well, pardon my french a Charlatan.
I Agree With You Hung Teacher With Pools.....It Up To Pools To Decided When She READY To Be BLACK-OWNED And With Who....BLACK DADDY

Attachments

• s-big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-202.jpg
    s-big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-202.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 8
Tara....BLACK DADDY Waiting For Your Reply On The Message I Sent You? If You Are Still Interested In Being BLACK-OWNED? I Am Very Interested In Training Your HUBBY Into A SISSY For You Along With Training You Into Being BLACK-OWNED In The World Of Interracial Lifestyle As A Couple......

Tara....I Wish You Would Contact Me? I Am Very Interested In Helping You? I Would Like To Known What I Can Do For You On This REQUEST? I Am Trying To Be Sincerely Open To Your Idea Of Wanting To Be BLACK -OWNED ? Please Touch Base With Me? BRED.................

Back