Training Academy

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
There have been many posters that have alluded to a 'training academy' for both women who want to cuckold or have sex with hung men, and for men who are trying to be good cuckolds.

I dont have an academy, but i have been training couples and women - singularly for many years.

Anyone else have training experience?

I think any good experienced Bull naturally becomes a bit of a teacher with consistent play. Play evolves according to the Bull's desires and the intimacy between all three individuals escalates with this teaching and evolution.

Hi Cum...
Well, experience is good, but being experienced doesnt mean they can train....the reason for that and i made reference to it in my other thread on here - you have to know what you are 'supposed' to be teaching.

Anyone can have experience, but have they practiced good techniques and good outcomes. Teaching someone to do something the wrong way, does not make them a good teacher. It is a waste of everyone's time. Not every bull is a teacher, and not every bull needs to be a teacher...Bulls do not stay around forever, so you need different bulls. But the first couple that a woman should have are teachers, so that they have the proper training and can then just find a good stud that she wants to fuck for the rest of her life...

hope that makes sense?

Anyone else with training experience?

It does make sense, but "good techniques" is really just semantics. Each cuckold situation and couple is unique so while there are basics like safety, respect, etc. that should be followed in every situation, training for one Bull or couple may be completely irrelevant for another. For instance, some couples like it rough and want a lot of humiliation in the bedroom while others are turned off by these aspects. Whether it is evolution or training or any other terms one wants to use, most of this will take place with evolving experiences and the connectivity between three people (Bull, cuck, and hotwife).

you are correct cum4play....the scenario for each couple and bull is unique...some cucks as you point out need the humiliation aspect, but others do not.

but the key though is the strengthening of the relationship....if the bull is not involved in strengthening the relationship you might as well kiss the relationship good bye. I am assuming you have been cucking your man for several years and successfully, which is amazing!! congrats!! but there are new couples on here who want to get to where you are at...and so id like for them to avoid some pitfalls if possible.

Just getting your wife to fuck a bigger, better man, a stud or bull does not mean that your marriage is ok...it does not mean that your fantasies are fulfilled...you have to put in work and effort, otherwise this short term fantasy will lead to long-term lonliness.

you are correct cum4play....the scenario for each couple and bull is unique...some cucks as you point out need the humiliation aspect, but others do not.

but the key though is the strengthening of the relationship....if the bull is not involved in strengthening the relationship you might as well kiss the relationship good bye. I am assuming you have been cucking your man for several years and successfully, which is amazing!! congrats!! but there are new couples on here who want to get to where you are at...and so id like for them to avoid some pitfalls if possible.

Just getting your wife to fuck a bigger, better man, a stud or bull does not mean that your marriage is ok...it does not mean that your fantasies are fulfilled...you have to put in work and effort, otherwise this short term fantasy will lead to long-term lonliness.

I absolutely agree with everything you said and especially the last paragraph. I would make sure my marriage was very healthy with a lot of open communication before ever going down this path physically. It is a great fantasy, but the reality is very different and can be even better than the fantasy is worked through correctly, but can ruin marriages if not worked through correctly. And though my personal belief, if a hotwife is going down this path just for the physical aspects, I tend to believe something is broken. The amazing aspects of cuckold relationships have to encompass both the physical and the psychological to be exhilerating:) Just my perspective.:)

cum4play...i agree completely with your perspective. i hope that other couples reading what you wrote and seeing your positive experience can follow the same steps...the problem is that there are many bulls out there and so couples need to 1) be aware of what they are looking for 2) choose the right bull.

Seeking updates.

I was curious if anyone else has had this situation. I was recently contacted by a lesbian couple here in new york. One of the women is bi- and the other is lesbian. They are new to bdsm as well, one has some knowledge and understands she is sub, but her partner has no clue what she is or what she is doing.

Anyway, we have talked about what the best first steps are. Any other bulls and trainers out there have a similar situation?

Seeking updates.

I was curious if anyone else has had this situation. I was recently contacted by a lesbian couple here in new york. One of the women is bi- and the other is lesbian. They are new to bdsm as well, one has some knowledge and understands she is sub, but her partner has no clue what she is or what she is doing.

Anyway, we have talked about what the best first steps are. Any other bulls and trainers out there have a similar situation?

Just be aware that most lesbians hate bdsm as they feel it glorifies violence against women. So tread lightly there, maybe just a little light bondage and bare handed spanking to see how the waters are.

Otherwise, it would seem they are bringing you in to take care of the bi girl's need for real dick, so if this is something you want to keep as an ongoing thing, do your best to keep the other girl involved so she doesn't feel like you are trying to replace her.
Unless. of course, she doesn't want to be there when you are with her girlfriend.

Good luck! :)

Hi willsvru

Thanks for the advice, except that that is not my role. We are not talking about my sexual involvement, which I think is a good idea, and in light of what you mentioned, i would not want to be involved sexually - since this could be an emotional issue for one or both.

My role is a trainer - and so through some conversation we have discovered that the bi-woman is submissive and the other woman is more of a dominant, but potentially switch. My role would be as "master" -training the lesbian woman how to domme her partner (the bi one). They would like to have a male 3rd enter the situation but only as an enhancement, but not a requirement.

There are several scenarios sexually that they both find erotic, but the submissive has more experience than the Domme, and the problem is that the sub cannot teach the Domme when she desires to be told what to do. She doesnt feel comfortable in that role - so thus they are seeking outside support.

Was wondering if any other bulls or trainers have had couples with this dynamic. Domme/sub where the sub has more experience?

Got it. I misunderstood where you were going with this.

Are they talking about making the D/s element a full time 24/7 part of their relationship, or just a part time "bedroom" fantasy fulfillment sort of thing?

My Wife and I are full time, however, in the beginning, I was the more experienced in both D/s and BDSM having spent many years on both sides of the "collar" and/or cane. An additional problem for her is that I am also a very alpha oriented person, especially at work and I had a bad tendency to bring home the irritations of the day in my mood.

One thing we found that helped in the beginning, was that immediately upon arriving home, I was to go spend about 20 minutes doing something out in the garden as that helped me shake off the annoyances of the day and then go shower and shave, which further helped to relax me. At this point I would then get my "training collar" from it's display case on my bedroom dresser and then go find Mistress, kneel, present my collar to her and recite my pledge to her and ask that she honor me with her collar.

This simple ritual helped us both get into the right head space and let her know that I was ready to submit to her and focus myself on her desires.
Whether this couple is entering a full time D/s relationship or they are playing at it, developing a ritual like this will eliminate the need to "tell" each other that they want to begin a D/s session, but allows the submissive partner to offer herself to her Mistress who now can control how she wishes for them to spend their time together. The Mistress needs to instruct her girl as to how she wishes to be addressed and establish any other rituals or rules she wishes followed.

Another way is to specify a day and time that they are going to "play" Whether this is once a week, once a month, more, less, whatever, but they need to make it a date and keep it.
My Wife and I have had to start doing this in order to find "us time", because we have so many "vanilla" things going on in our lives, that we tend to put off "being us with us" and then wonder why we start to feel unfulfilled and distanced.

However, this also helps a couple think about that date, build anticipation and excitement for it. In the planning for it they can discuss what they wish to do and if there is something new they want to try.

As far as the BDSM activities, if they haven't done so as yet, they should go on line and find a couple of different styles of BDSM questionnaires and sit down and fill them out. Then they need to compare their interests to see which have the closest matches as far as the strongest interests and start from there to see what works for them.

If you are local to them and have experience in how to do some of the activities, you could help them by teaching the Domme how to use the "toys" in a safe manner and how to top her submissive bottom. If you are not local, but have knowledge of experienced players in their area that you can refer them to or any BDSM organizations or clubs local to them.

As you are in New York, you might wish to look into attending some of the BDSM workshops put on by "The Eulenspiegel Society" (TES), They are the oldest and largest BDSM organization in the USA and they just happen to be headquartered in New York!
They might also be able to direct them to a Lesbian friendly Leather support organization local to them as the regular LGBT groups tend to frown upon Leather/BDSM activities.

You might also recommend that they purchase a few books on BDSM basics and safety such as Jay Wiseman's "BDSM 101" and "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns" by Philip Miller and Molly Devon.
Dr. Robert Rubel has some informative books aimed toward establishing and developing D/s relationships, especially one good one on developing protocols, should the submissive lady actually be service oriented beyond the sexual/kink play aspects of such a relationship. These books could be invaluable to her Mistress in learning how to make proper use of her submissive and build a satisfying D/s relationship for them both.

Hope some of this helps.
Best wishes to you and your friends!

hi wills

the first suggestion is really good...having the Alpha sub take some time to de-stress first and then assume her submissive role within the relationship. I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you as always for your insight.

I am surprised that there aren't any other Bulls on here talking. I guess the emails I get from couples on here is true- it is so hard to find a reliable and knowledgeable bull.

I am surprised that there aren't any other Bulls on here talking. I guess the emails I get from couples on here is true- it is so hard to find a reliable and knowledgeable bull.

It may just be that your question is related to D/s & BDSM, whereas most of the dominant men here are probably more dominant in the "take charge" sexual/bedroom sense than in the BDSM realm.

However, it also takes a while for a new post to be noticed, so once this has been around a bit, you may get more input as I'm sure there must be a few others with some experience in the Leather side of things.

well, it doesnt have to be limited to D/s. There are new couples on here all the time, so they must meet Bulls on here, so what do the bulls that meet new couples do? I mean you dont just meet, fuck the wives and not care that the wife no longer wants to be with their husband. Or do you?

I mean, i try to be more responsible with ruining the sexual life and activity of the husband. But maybe thats me.

Oh no, many of the bulls include the husband that they are cuckolding in some manner, even if it is just letting them take pictures or watch and masturbate while they are enjoying using the wife's fuck holes.

Besides, just because the wife is enjoying having sex with other men, it doesn't automatically mean she no longer wants her husband. Many women love their husbands even more for giving them the freedom to fuck other men and reciprocate by giving their husbands incredible sex. Many couples find that cuckolding or "hot wife-ing" actually brings them closer together.

Keep in mind that for most, this is just a form of recreational sex, a lot like swinging.
It is primarily about sex, whereas the issues that you brought up about the D/s dynamic and BDSM, while a form of sex for some, isn't necessarily part of the average cuckold or hot wife sexual scene. Most of the people on here are basically having a form of sexual threesome or the wife is just going on "dates" to get laid.

You are asking about a dynamic they don't really get involved with to any great degree unless there is a D/s component in the marriage, such as mine, where the husband is submissive to his wife or where the wife is submissive to her husband and fucks other men at his direction or if the D/s dynamic is between the wife and the "bull". Even then, that only accounts for having a D/s relationship, which doesn't necessarily need to include BDSM.

Many people are surprised to find that BDSM doesn't always have a D/s component either. Many people are masochists without being submissive in any way. They just enjoy the physical sensations of "bottoming". There are also sadists who have no desire to take charge and be in control of anything beyond what they are doing to inflict pain on a masochist.

Then are are dominants who like to bottom and submissives who enjoy topping. There is no rhyme or reason, it is what it is and there is a someone for everyone, they just need to find each other. :)

I just thought of another issue which confuses things: terminology.
On this website the use of the term "dominant" is mostly relating to the "bull" being a sexually aggressive, take charge in the bedroom type of guy, someone who directs the sexual activity and ravishes the woman.
Whereas in the D/s-BDSM realm it has a heavier meaning.

Hi Folks, I have received 2 applications for the WSTA, and wanted to re-post announcing that applications can still be submitted.

Hi Cum...
Well, experience is good, but being experienced doesnt mean they can train....the reason for that and i made reference to it in my other thread on here - you have to know what you are 'supposed' to be teaching.

Anyone can have experience, but have they practiced good techniques and good outcomes. Teaching someone to do something the wrong way, does not make them a good teacher. It is a waste of everyone's time. Not every bull is a teacher, and not every bull needs to be a teacher...Bulls do not stay around forever, so you need different bulls. But the first couple that a woman should have are teachers, so that they have the proper training and can then just find a good stud that she wants to fuck for the rest of her life...

hope that makes sense?

Anyone else with training experience?
I prefer to think of encounters as learning experiences. Sometimes I learn something, sometimes my partner(s) do. Good sex requires all parties involved to understand and respect the needs and limitations of those involved. I am generally pretty dominant in bed, I enjoy that and my partners certainly seem to enjoy it. But when having the initial encounters with a new bed partner I need to understand what her needs are and sometimes fears are. I am somewhat larger than average and more than one woman has be taken aback by my size. I may have to alleviate her fears and coach her about how to accommodate me. Later on I may be the one learning what she likes. I am in my early 60's and have been fucking longer than most of the people on this site have been alive. And I am still learning. I really love the "homework" assignments!:angel:

Pretty much all the couples I've been with are trained and we behaved . Ive had to put my foot down a few times but I'd really enjoy training a slut and cuck from the start one day

I prefer to think of encounters as learning experiences. Sometimes I learn something, sometimes my partner(s) do. Good sex requires all parties involved to understand and respect the needs and limitations of those involved. I am generally pretty dominant in bed, I enjoy that and my partners certainly seem to enjoy it. But when having the initial encounters with a new bed partner I need to understand what her needs are and sometimes fears are. I am somewhat larger than average and more than one woman has be taken aback by my size. I may have to alleviate her fears and coach her about how to accommodate me. Later on I may be the one learning what she likes. I am in my early 60's and have been fucking longer than most of the people on this site have been alive. And I am still learning. I really love the "homework" assignments!:angel:

I agree and like you recognize,that both cuckold and wife must be engaged,

Back