Training Academy

Hi Folks, I have received 2 applications for the WSTA, and wanted to re-post announcing that applications can still be submitted.

To all responding to this thread and the one regarding the "White Slut Training Academy" photo series, some of which may be found elsewhere on this site as well as many others, please note that OP of this thread is NOT the originator of that photo series and that there never was an actual WSTA. It was simply the theme for the fantasy series of photo shopped images. The OP of this thread is apparently now adopting the logo "WSTA", intentionally or not, to capitalize on the popularity of the photo series.

Even the OP himself stated he had no academy in his first post:
hungteacher "There have been many posters that have alluded to a 'training academy' for both women who want to cuckold or have sex with hung men, and for men who are trying to be good cuckolds.

I dont have an academy, but i have been training couples and women - singularly for many years.

Anyone else have training experience?"

The following is just general advice and not directed at hung teacher as I have no way to know what applying to his new "academy" requires.

Be aware of anyone asking for money or requiring you to incur travel or any other expenses. This website does not endorse any commercial ventures nor is it responsible for any losses incurred by anyone entering into ventures with other participants of the website.

@willsrvu thank you for posting your comments. I sometimes overlook that some people may assume a lot of things that may seem obvious to me after years of experience. I conducted an online cuckolding course - it was Free. The academy is Free as well. There is no guarantee of a class if there is no interest to hold one. I have, like yourself, many years experience teaching mainly women interested in cuckolding and couples looking into the cuckolding lifestyle. I have no practical experience with men looking to become cuckolds. I want to clarify that specifically.

I have done singular trainings with couples in other parts of the country, I am in the NYC area. And yes, full disclosure - the couples incurred the expense for me to visit them. But it's not onerous at all. It would be like having a friend visit for a few days and you were the host. Depending on situation, the couple could host me in their home. Sometimes that is not a viable option. But I am not advertising for traveling, so let me make that clear. I am just opening up discussion to any women, attached or unattached, or couples that are interested in White Slut Training, to inquire to me with the information I requested. As I stated earlier, a photo is not a requirement.

Hope that makes more sense. And yes, the question still remains, "Does anyone else have training experience? And what has your experience with training been like?"

Those interested in "being" trained, can answer this question: "how long have you desired to learn? And What aspect appeals the most to you that you'd like to learn?"

Still accepting emails to be considered for any training sessions this semester. I have a profile on another site as well, more kink oriented than just Big Cock training. Or BBC training. On there, I am filling class spots for video exhibitionism. Only 4 spots total. I have one filled currently.
As for this training, I am only going to take 5 total people. Have not filled any spots as of yet, I have 3 applicant women all from Europe, but this is open to US women as well.

If you have a suggestion for another training course, id be open to discussing.

I only had one international applicant to the Academy.
I am going to start an online course for those slut-wannabe that are not in the NYC area
I have 2 women so far, so I can start the class.
If anyone else is interested, just shoot me an email.

Back