Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
75012_km07430b_123_533lo.jpg

Here is a great example of how you train a white slave:

"Bitch-slave Caya reporting to her assigned Master, sir," she stated. Her friend Shawana had instructed her on what to say the night before when reporting to her master.

"Come here, slave," said Master Amos. "Come kneel before your Master."

She went forward and knelt before him, placing her hands on her thighs. He went on smoking his cigarette, taking his time about it.

"Did you learn your lesson of the night before, bitch-slave?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Master, I did."

"You're still having doubts, aren't you. You still harbour thoughts of leaving this camp and returning to your former life, eh? Go ahead, tell me."

Caya shook her head. "I have no doubts, Master."

"We will see. But first, I want to test your oral skills." Master Amos got up from his chair and stood with his crotch a foot from her face, gazing down at her magnanimously. "Do what needs to be done, slave."

Caya's hands undid his belt buckle and the top buttons of his combat pants. There was a tent growing inside his pants, pushing outward against the fabric; she inhaled the strong scent of his crotch as she unzipped his pants and his black monster cock fell out of it; it was the shape of a ripe banana. Caya gasped at its sight. She took it in both hands, weighted it on her palm, felt the throbbing pressure as ******* inflated the mushroom tip head. Pre-cum oozed out its tiny slit as she stroked it.

"I want you to worship that black cock you have in your hand there," Master Amos instructed her. "Worship it as you would worship me. Run your tongue over every inch of it. Take it into your mouth and don't stop sucking it until I tell you to."

http://www.a1adultebooks.com/ebooks/b4831-the-story-of-caya.htm
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/ebooks/b4831-the-story-of-caya.htm

White couples need to be 'Black-owned' to be able to experience this!
Yes I agree Whites need to be Black owned and on the need for reparations for the modern Black man the old time offering of 40 acres and a mule, well FUCK that the only furrow a Black man wants to plow and seed is between a white womans legs all while the helpless white man stands their with his tiny cock caged and watches a real man fuck his wife or girlfreind!!!

I would love to give my white wife to pleasure black men as I watch her get fucked and serve them as she is meant to do. I tie her up and put her on leash. I would love seeing her on leash with her black master and she can't say no to him as she sometimes does to me.

That's good of you to say. Though it's knowing if you're sure of doing it or not.

Hey Dsoul is there any truth to a rumor that I heard that president Obama is secretly trying to pass a bill in congress that will require all white men to wear chastity devises like mine? If so I am already in compliance!!! I would love it if it were true, we need more Superior Black men making the rules for white men in this country!!!

Back