TOYING PUSSY

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ME?

• Total voters
Your first time with Black Cock...
It was not one, but 2 Black Cock for your so beautifull pussy... These guy was very lucky to have the chance to fuck you at this party!
As i promess you, let tell that great first BBC Virgin story...
That happent one night at a party, you was there with your ex white bf, wearing a nice black dress without panty of course. Puhapse you was thinking about it, or want something fun happend this night... Or you probably plan to be fuck by this stupid bf. Any way you was without panty at this party.
You was dancing, when 2 black guys toke your hand and o with you in the bathroom, as your stupid bf was watching them without doing anything for you... At the begining you start to resist them. One guy pull up that black dress then shoing you without panty (ready to be fucked), start to finger your pussy (Mmmmmm.... you found that so great, your pussy started to become wet, your heart speed incresed,... Then you let them do) while the other one tooke your head then put his big black dick in your mouth...
You take that thing, that blak dick in your mouth and start to suck it, and found it great, better than your stupid white bf small cock... You was thinking : fortunatly he did not prevent them, so i could tast how good are a black cock in mouth and pussy... So their start to strech, split, insert, one after one their big black cock in your pussy... And you loved it then think : i will not back to white dick.... Now only black cock for me........

Your black swiss friend that promess you to tell your story on that forum
Big kiss to you, one on your great ass, one on each litle titties, and one on that wonderfull pussy.

Do you think her pussy is that big? It makes you want it, doesn't it? I can't resist it...

Attachments

• minou3.jpg
    minou3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1
  • R6.jpg
    R6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • vlcsnap-2020-09-28-17h11m28s701.jpg
    vlcsnap-2020-09-28-17h11m28s701.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1
Back