Hi, I'm Mary, and Hubby and I love for me to fuck BBC. So exciting to watch huge black dick stretching my pussy open as he fucks me. Hubby loves to see it too, and if allowed by BBC, loves to lick dick and pussy as we fuck. We have a fantasy of me having a BBC gangbang fucking me silly, in all holes. He'll suck cum from my pussy as each one cums. I also enjoy watersports, and love to have my mouth pissed in. Just a kink of mine. I'm also very bi, as is hubby, and we both love sex with same sex. I love to watch him suck dick, and get mouthful of cum.

Hi, I'm Mary, and Hubby and I love for me to fuck BBC. So exciting to watch huge black dick stretching my pussy open as he fucks me. Hubby loves to see it too, and if allowed by BBC, loves to lick dick and pussy as we fuck. We have a fantasy of me having a BBC gangbang fucking me silly, in all holes. He'll suck cum from my pussy as each one cums. I also enjoy watersports, and love to have my mouth pissed in. Just a kink of mine. I'm also very bi, as is hubby, and we both love sex with same sex. I love to watch him suck dick, and get mouthful of cum.
OK! You're huge cock bull here - inbox me

Back