Toronto White Wife Seeks BBC

bullrider

Female
I am a very attractive, very fit and very clean white wife in my late 30s seeking a young, muscular, well hung black stud to have some nsa fun with me while my husband watches. We tried this once before about 2 months ago and we had such a good time we thought we'd try it again. I want my husband to lie under me and lick me while I'm getting fucked from behind. We will get a hotel room downtown TO and hopefully you will drop by and have your way with me. I will exchange pics and hopefully we can arrange something soon!

I am a very attractive, very fit and very clean white wife in my late 30s seeking a young, muscular, well hung black stud to have some nsa fun with me while my husband watches. We tried this once before about 2 months ago and we had such a good time we thought we'd try it again. I want my husband to lie under me and lick me while I'm getting fucked from behind. We will get a hotel room downtown TO and hopefully you will drop by and have your way with me. I will exchange pics and hopefully we can arrange something soon!
I will be in Montreal during the last week of February. Let me know.

Hello dear,
R u still in toronto?can we get in touch.am an indo arab fit guy 28yrs.can you send me a mail to
would like to take things ahead from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back