Toronto guys?

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi!

I'm a MWF, 46, 5', normally in the high 160s, so not skinny. If you're looking for someone with a model's figure, you'll probably want to move along. I'm looking for a "friends with benefits" scenario with a local black guy (lighter or darker, doesn't matter) I can connect with on several levels. If we can't enjoy each other's company over coffee, we're probably not the right fit to take it further.

If you're looking for a real woman, then touch base with me. I'm straight-up, forthright, and not into games or the bullshit that tends to go along with younger women.

Not able to host, but more than willing to share expenses.

I'm very into hugging, kissing, caressing, all of the great foreplay stuff. And I've been told I give wicked back rubs. As far as the rest goes, I'm pretty vanilla. Not into rough stuff or anything that causes pain. I'm not looking for someone to dominate me. I like to be a full partner in anything that happens. (Oh, and I can still do the splits at 46, so that will give you an idea of how flexible I am.) ;-)

Feel free to ask me anything, but be prepared for an honest answer. And that's what I ask of you in return.

Touch base with me if you want to know more, either here or on yahoo messenger (soytumariposablanca). :)

Hi Malakieh,

Would love to get to know you. If you have yahoo messenger, feel free to add me. Soytumariposablanca

Otherwise, send me a PM and we can chat.

:)

Really wishing there was an interested and available local guy right now. Feeling in the mood, and hub's got a health issue at the moment, so not able to give me the workout I'm looking for.

Hello dear,
R u still in toronto?can we get in touch.am an indo arab fit guy 28yrs.can you send me a mail to

donotpostyouremailaddress@read_the_terms_and_rules_before_posting.com

would like to take things ahead from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back