Toronto/GTA

Hey Torontocpl let's connect! I live Downtown Toronto am good looking, good stamina and I have that bbc! Let's talk...

Hey Torontocpl let's connect! I live Downtown Toronto am good looking, good stamina and I have that bbc! Let's talk...

Would you be willing to verify on this site? It takes like 1 minute, and it would make us feel more comfortable about going any further.

It seems like so many people are either reluctant to verify themselves here (yet are somehow perfectly fine sending face pictures that have no timestamps), have long conversations over a long period of time and then abruptly stop replying forever, or completely ignore us once questioned about STIs. It's frustrating :(. Over the course of a few months, we've only managed to find one guy that both verified and went all the way. It shouldn't be this hard to find people. We would probably have much better luck in the States I think.

Like I said before if only we werent that far away in our own country. I like clean play so that wouldn't have been a problem. Shes got a great body, would love to see her but....

Yeah, Canada's too big with a disproportionately small population
As a result of this small population it makes things expensive, like ticket prices. Thats the only thing holding me back from coming for a weekend. Ticket prices in the states are cheap. Canada just held number 2 place for most expensive tickets from an originating country. It's crazy.

As a result of this small population it makes things expensive, like ticket prices. Thats the only thing holding me back from coming for a weekend. Ticket prices in the states are cheap. Canada just held number 2 place for most expensive tickets from an originating country. It's crazy.

Yeah that is crazy indeed.

Back