Toronto BBCs?

Torontocpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hey, we are a young couple in Toronto new to this whole thing. Girlfriend is sexy. We're looking for a clean, discrete, and respectful black man for a threesome (I want to film it as well, but only for personal use - no faces, no uploading anywhere). We had a bad experience on craigslist and had to stop it before anything really happened, so we are hoping to try again here and find someone sane and respectful who can respect our limits.

Inbox us and we can discuss further details. Serious inquiries only please!

Hey, we are a young couple in Toronto new to this whole thing. Girlfriend is sexy. We're looking for a clean, discrete, and respectful black man for a threesome (I want to film it as well, but only for personal use - no faces, no uploading anywhere). We had a bad experience on craigslist and had to stop it before anything really happened, so we are hoping to try again here and find someone sane and respectful who can respect our limits.

Fly me there u will be happy :qos::blackheart::help:

In toronto msg. Me

Hi I'm new to this lifestyle how are you finding the site so far.

Back