Toronto BBC seeking single women or couples

bigron69

Male
Real Person
From
Canada
I'm a BBC living in Toronto looking for couples and single females for Ongoing play. Sexy women to the front of the line. I'm a fan of lingerie, corsets and other sexy clothing. I love nice booties and nice sloppy bjs. I don't mind at all if the man watches or if it turns into a mfm (straight though)

I'm 100 percent straight and I'm looking for somebody that can host or wouldn't mind splitting motel cost when we meet. I'm a personal trainer with tons of energy

Evening and weekends are best but I can meet some afternoons

Stats:
6'1
9.5 inch cock
Heavy cummer

Shoot me a message if you are interested and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 201
I'm a BBC living in Toronto looking for couples and single females for Ongoing play. Sexy women to the front of the line. I'm a fan of lingerie, corsets and other sexy clothing. I love nice booties and nice sloppy bjs. I don't mind at all if the man watches or if it turns into a mfm (straight though)

I'm 100 percent straight and I'm looking for somebody that can host or wouldn't mind splitting motel cost when we meet. I'm a personal trainer with tons of energy

Stats:
6'1
9.5 inch cock
Heavy cummer

Cheers
very cute

Stats:
6'1
9.5 inch cock
Heavy cummer

Cheers
I'll start by say thanks last night we were looking at site and asiandee (dee, very real woman liked you pic so much she was picturing you fucking her . Super intense orgasm and even though it's strange and embarrassing to say it's so off the charts HOT to see how horny and hungry she gets. It doesn't make sense but would set you up to ( have a you and her only ) don't know how to say , ....be her bull she would work so hard to please you and milk you etc you get the picture.

Back