Toronto BBC Needed

Lois&Clark

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
She's in her 40s, super hot and loves giving head. She wants a BBC that is dark and circumcised. Verified replies only please.

This is only about sucking. We have rules and they are show up clean and sober, get a great blowjob, cum and then leave immediately. Think human dildo. No hanging out. If she wants you to leave you do without question. We want a good experience. If it is, she'll want to suck you again.

Cleanliness is very important to us. If you are not willing to provide a recent STI test then stop here.

If you're good with this, message us.

L & C
Photo_on_2010-05-17_at_12.50.jpg psyshot.jpg

Last edited:
She's in her 40s, super hot and loves giving head. She wants a BBC that is dark and circumcised. Verified replies only please.

This is only about sucking. We have rules and they are show up clean and sober, get a great blowjob, cum and then leave immediately. Think human dildo. No hanging out. If she wants you to leave you do without question. We want a good experience. If it is, she'll want to suck you again.

Cleanliness is very important to us. If you are not willing to provide a recent STI test then stop here.

If you're good with this, message us.

L & C
View attachment 1248057 View attachment 1248059
Cum get mine

The interest we've had here is almost zero. What we did have was basically 'yo' or 'hey'. We don't want conversation and hang out time. She wants it to feel anonymous. Three things and you get head. Three.
Pic with the date in it so we know you're real (she has to like how your cock looks of course)
Be respectful of what she wants. It's not about you.
Have a recent sti test.
Can anyone suggest a good online place to meet BBC that are real?

The interest we've had here is almost zero. What we did have was basically 'yo' or 'hey'. We don't want conversation and hang out time. She wants it to feel anonymous. Three things and you get head. Three.
Pic with the date in it so we know you're real (she has to like how your cock looks of course)
Have a recent sti test.
You say it's not about you no it's about all of you and the whole experience the reason guys are not responding because they are not trying to be use as a 3rd wheel and thrown out like trash I can understand the SDT test but the whole anonymous thing is your responsibility this is online meetings if you want it to be anonymous go to a bar and meet in the real world and talk to guys there(wife Of course) just because black men are single and looking to play does not make them toys to play with!!

You say it's not about you no it's about all of you and the whole experience the reason guys are not responding because they are not trying to be use as a 3rd wheel and thrown out like trash I can understand the SDT test but the whole anonymous thing is your responsibility this is online meetings if you want it to be anonymous go to a bar and meet in the real world and talk to guys there(wife Of course) just because black men are single and looking to play does not make them toys to play with!!

We've been having better luck lately and met some BBC's that get it. It is about me (her), it's my fantasy. It is not for everyone but we can't help the things we fantasize about can we?

In general what we're finding most interesting is the overwhelming resistance to having std testing.
We're getting lots of 'trust me, I know I'm clean'. Which is kinda funny and yet not.

We have found some perfect candidates that fit what we want. It's just taken some time. We're looking for a few more too so we can have a few ongoing as this isn't a one off for us.

We've been having better luck lately and met some BBC's that get it. It is about me (her), it's my fantasy. It is not for everyone but we can't help the things we fantasize about can we?

In general what we're finding most interesting is the overwhelming resistance to having std testing.
We're getting lots of 'trust me, I know I'm clean'. Which is kinda funny and yet not.

We have found some perfect candidates that fit what we want. It's just taken some time. We're looking for a few more too so we can have a few ongoing as this isn't a one off for us.
Well good luck with that personally I would not let a woman or couple use me like that but I am also not a thirsty guy either but I do agree on SDI test as I get them quite often but hey do you

Have a recent sti test.

Those you seek are real, I'm just not in Toronto. Especially when it comes to STI testing, it's not hard to get tested every other month.

We've had over 100 replies on this and other sites. We've had two, yes two people with a recent test. Most give us the 'I'm clean, trust me' runaround. It it beyond belief that people routinely taking part in casual sex do not think being tested regularly is important. We made a rule and we stick to it. Non negotiable.

We've had over 100 replies on this and other sites. We've had two, yes two people with a recent test. Most give us the 'I'm clean, trust me' runaround. It it beyond belief that people routinely taking part in casual sex do not think being tested regularly is important. We made a rule and we stick to it. Non negotiable.
That is a smart move I get tested usually every 6 weeks just because I constantly weight train and need to have my ******* levels checked for sports I am involved in cost pennies on the dollar so don't know why people have excuses unless they have ******* but if they don't show no go and just move on

That is a smart move I get tested usually every 6 weeks just because I constantly weight train and need to have my ******* levels checked for sports I am involved in cost pennies on the dollar so don't know why people have excuses unless they have ******* but if they don't show no go and just move on

Depending where you go they can cost a bit but I get them for free so I get tested every 1-2months, so I'm good. I agree with getting tested is a smart move, it puts ourselves at ease and especially couples at ease.

Depending where you go they can cost a bit but I get them for free so I get tested every 1-2months, so I'm good. I agree with getting tested is a smart move, it puts ourselves at ease and especially couples at ease.
Facts bro but I am not into being used as someone's dildo I know a lot of these dudes thirsty like that though lol

Back