Top 8 Reasons - White Women Prefer Black Men…..

So we are all on here for a reason.. all of us black men loving all you hot white, latin, asian women out there and all of your ladies who cant get enough of our strong black bodies and thick meaty dark dicks. There are many reasons for this and having been on the scene for some years now, exploring this with various SWF, MWF and couples I have made my own opinions and judgements.

The below is a rough overview inspired by MamaJets thread - TRUE BEAUTY OF A STRONG BLACK MAN, and also other forum threads. It is a more logical approach to the facination to interracial sex and relationships in terms of sex, presence, dominance and reproduction without it only being about 'our big black cocks' ...

I could go into much more detail than this, but though it would be good to set a few things straight and have a true insight into this from a black mans point of view as well as points and opinions from women and other black men.

image_thumb10.png

Top 8 reasons why white women ”love” black men:

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them the best sex…more than one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. "Larger Penis"
(It is true in most cases that black men have a larger penis than any other race of men with the woman being sexually attacted to the sexual organ which will reproduce)

3. "Produce more sperm"
(It has been proven that overall black men produce a higher sperm count and ejaculate more semen which again is a strong sign of reproduction)

4. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels and looks great and erotic on white skin…)

5. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect and white women respect the black man )

6. “Confidence & Dominance”
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence in every way, and furthermore have a true manly animalistic dominant presence in the bedroom )

7. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, body , athletic frame)

8. "Taboo factor"
(It has been known that a high number of white women are attracted to the taboo factor of dating, been seen (or unseen from their family friends and partner) with a black man due to the taboo factor of being with a black man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_kkXogn8Oeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

see the link below…”Rent A Rasta/Dread” a documentary that highlights how some white women, travel overseas to predominately black countries for sex toursim. One could say, they are again, perpetuating the true belief that black men are highly sexual compare to their white counterparts. Using strong black men for sex.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KtU3m2M1Ivs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Seal’s response on his Germany wife’s ( Heide Klum ) comment about his big cock.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CWfhpoFRMRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
whitewomanblackman.jpg
Quoting Bakos,
“Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy….

Black men have something white guys don’t have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they’re men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them. How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her too?”

Very well said. I have been telling men and women who have asked me over the last twenty more years the identical things. One of the things that really does it for me is a black mans confidence and how he carries himself. Almost owning the room he walks into, very sexy. Thank you for posting this. I agree♥♥

Good im glad you like it and agree, just thought id post a rationale thread on the topic out there highlighting a lot of these points and putting some things straight. As you said to me... its my pleasure. ; )

Back