Took a closer step

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
Tonight I took my wife to a music festival. It had some great music and many were dancing. I am not a dancer, but I encouraged my wife to dance all she wanted. She didn't at first but I finally got her to dance. At first it was buy herself, but as the night went on, more and more were dancing. About half way thru the night, she caught the eye of a couple of guys and they started to rotate turns dancing with her. It was incredible watching her not only flirting with other men, but getting close to them. By the end of the night several had taken the liberty to hold her hand, squeeze her butt a few times, and when we had to leave, one of them reached in and tried to kiss her good night. She turned her head at the last second o he only kissed her cheek, but it was the most erotic feeling watching this big strong black guy kiss my wife, even if it was on the cheek.

We had to leave early, I wonder if we didn't have to leave early what might have been. Anyone else have similar experiences? Are we on the right trail?

Tonight I took my wife to a music festival. It had some great music and many were dancing. I am not a dancer, but I encouraged my wife to dance all she wanted. She didn't at first but I finally got her to dance. At first it was buy herself, but as the night went on, more and more were dancing. About half way thru the night, she caught the eye of a couple of guys and they started to rotate turns dancing with her. It was incredible watching her not only flirting with other men, but getting close to them. By the end of the night several had taken the liberty to hold her hand, squeeze her butt a few times, and when we had to leave, one of them reached in and tried to kiss her good night. She turned her head at the last second o he only kissed her cheek, but it was the most erotic feeling watching this big strong black guy kiss my wife, even if it was on the cheek.

We had to leave early, I wonder if we didn't have to leave early what might have been. Anyone else have similar experiences? Are we on the right trail?
I think you are.One day you will see her with big black cock insaid her pussy.Goog luck.

Why not get a Black Master to seduce her for you?

We are working towards something like that. The one time we actually decided to try something seriously, nothing happened. We had communication from three individuals as we headed to a trip away. By the time the trip arrived, none of the three were talking and have not heard from any of them since.

So we just decided to see how things might just develop spontaneously.

We are working towards something like that. The one time we actually decided to try something seriously, nothing happened. We had communication from three individuals as we headed to a trip away. By the time the trip arrived, none of the three were talking and have not heard from any of them since.

So we just decided to see how things might just develop spontaneously.

Sometimes it's hard , but don't give up on it. As long as you want it, then finding someone who understands you and the wife will come about.

difficult to tell if she was just enjoying a good dance, and yes the attention, or was thinking 'I wonder..........'

Back