Too serious

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I have seen this from some of the guys on the site i really don't understand why this is being asked . Obviously the women hear love black but why would they only fuck black dick?most are married with families lol it's never that serious to be honest everybody here to make a few friends and to fuck some good pussy where you live

I have seen this from some of the guys on the site i really don't understand why this is being asked . Obviously the women hear love black but why would they only fuck black dick?most are married with families lol it's never that serious to be honest everybody here to make a few friends and to fuck some good pussy where you live
I am not really clear on what you are asking people here. If you are asking why do women on this site only want to have sex with black men, then I can only answer for myself. I personally do not only play with black men.....I also play with select while men too. For me, it is really about the individual man and if I find him physically attractive and also am attracted to his personality, intelligence, demeanor. I do have physical attributes that I prefer in men such as being taller than me and also being either black or white, but much of the attraction is about their personality and behavior as much it is about their physical attractiveness.

No I'm asking why would some of these men ask women do they have sex with only black men it's other men that satisfy the women they're with .

Back