TOO PERSONAL ?

Rules must be in place prior to a sexual encounter with her lover. Each and every relationship in this regard needs certain rules. French or passionate kissing is very intimate and evokes strong emotions, and may lead to a relationship with her lover outside the marriage. Hubby and wife must agree together on this wholeheartedly.

Rules must be in place prior to a sexual encounter with her lover. Each and every relationship in this regard needs certain rules. French or passionate kissing is very intimate and evokes strong emotions, and may lead to a relationship with her lover outside the marriage. Hubby and wife must agree on this wholeheartedly.
I would welcome my wife fallling in Love with her blk stud!

This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?

This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?
Hard for woman or man to have sex with anyone and not have feelings deep in theree Heart for there Lover!

We started out with the "no kissing rule".....that lasted about 5 minutes lol. I love the kissing....gotta have it. Sure it is a little intimate but so is having a dick inside you. Kissing adds to the whole mood and intensity. I can love you just for a little while :)

We started out with the "no kissing rule".....that lasted about 5 minutes lol. I love the kissing....gotta have it. Sure it is a little intimate but so is having a dick inside you. Kissing adds to the whole mood and intensity. I can love you just for a little while :)

Yea having a dick inside is what i believe is most intimate but apparently very few people do

To me kissing is just fun and as you said it adds a bit more intensity to the whole experience, it just goes together. If am having sex with a woman and she says no kissing, that is fine for me but after all it's said and done it just doesn't feel complete, like it would feel a bit weird because kissing is part of the experience.

kissing is just part of sex and that one part I enjoy watching the wife do,watching the guy she with start kissing her slowly and she start to kiss him back and her body begin to move to meet his and sound sh make as he kissing her then she pull him tight again her I know she about to cum for the first time night but not the last time,, then she move to his ear I know what she saying to him ,,she telling him she ready fuck me now,,,,,,,,,for me to enjoy watching is knowing she enjoy herself ,,,so kissing is just a part of watching

Back