TOO OLD ?

xxxcuck

Male
My wife has recently said to me she is becoming very concerned at the ravages of time on her once sexy body.She is now mid fifties,and she doesn't seem as keen to meet new bbc studs as she doesn't feel as attractive as before.Granted,her tits and arse are a little saggy,and she has some facial wrinkles,but I still tell her she is prime,mature,and just perfect for hot younger black guys.I'm sure bbc studs are not just wanting hot young chicks.

My wife has recently said to me she is becoming very concerned at the ravages of time on her once sexy body.She is now mid fifties,and she doesn't seem as keen to meet new bbc studs as she doesn't feel as attractive as before.Granted,her tits and arse are a little saggy,and she has some facial wrinkles,but I still tell her she is prime,mature,and just perfect for hot younger black guys.I'm sure bbc studs are not just wanting hot young chicks.

She is quite attractive and should have no trouble finding a man interested in enjoying her body and sharing orgasms. :)

There isn't a thing wrong with her body. She is extremely fuckable. I am 60 and I prefer prefer mature women. There are young women that like older bulls but the 20 somethings just aren't for me. The young pussy is nice if you you want to spend a bunch of time working your cock into her, and if you want to put up with the occasional drama. A shapely mature woman like your wife knows what all the parts are for and how to use them. She may not have a tight pussy like a 20 year old but if your bull is well hung he isn't going to spend a lot of time working the man meat in, he gets quality fucking with no problems. So go find her a bull and get her world rocked!

Back