Too many fake people on B2W

You want to meet someone real, get a local paper find a local event and meet someone in real life. What makes people think anyone is real on the Internet and you can just sign up on a website, post pics of a dick or some chicks ass and start meeting people all of a sudden is like hoping you'll find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Good luck with all of that.

InternetOnlineDating.jpg

Online_aeac73_703490.jpg

Free_WiFi_and_Funny_Dating_20140224_FreeWiFiandFunnyDating.jpg

I recently just tried to meet a few people in which they agreed to meet but all of sudden excuses and no answers. Really, that's just pitiful. Im trying to meet real people that are serious about this lifestyle. This site is starting to become a joke and a waste of time!!!!

why don't you get 'real person' status then ? :)

I recently just tried to meet a few people in which they agreed to meet but all of sudden excuses and no answers. Really, that's just pitiful. Im trying to meet real people that are serious about this lifestyle. This site is starting to become a joke and a waste of time!!!!

Come on really? I get a dozen messages a day from so called black men like you. Most have 2 or 11 post on here, then you want to send me a pic of your black cock, and say "Hey you want this?" Yes, sure, let me rush right over and jump on it. But just because we don't answer you, we are all fake.

So let me suggest that if you have a BBC, spit it out! It doesn't belong to you!

Come on really? I get a dozen messages a day from so called black men like you. Most have 2 or 11 post on here, then you want to send me a pic of your black cock, and say "Hey you want this?" Yes, sure, let me rush right over and jump on it. But just because we don't answer you, we are all fake.

So let me suggest that if you have a BBC, spit it out! It doesn't belong to you!

often pics of cocks are borrowed from internet and not real, and also not all does uderstand that their pics may not like and not inflame

We have met 2 out of the 4 we set up. The 2 that we met were from other sites the 2 from here were both no show and both were telling me how things were going to happen and wife was going to get it and love it lol. I know my situation is rough and pain in the ass to set up but after all the trouble and work and not get a call back really makes me wonder about who is on other end but it's what we got to do to have fun.

Your statement does not apply to me, i actually try to get to know the person first before saying stuff like " hey you want this ". There is a lot of crazy people in the world, i just can't go asking everybody " Hey you want this"

I'm sure you probably don't. But a lot of guys do. I mean really. They send you a message, and the first message is "Hey you want this?", or "This will make you feel good", with a cock pic. Come on guys.

I have never been able to meet people on the internet, and I don't even try. I have NO trouble meeting people in bars, on the street, at my local cafe, supermarket, Chinese take-away, at work, on the beach - just about anywhere. I am an organiser, a wheeler and dealer, a player and all-round fun guy. In a bar I am a larger than life personality who attracts crowds. My life's collection of erotic situations are beyond counting!

Yet...on the net I barely get a reply. I wrote a story about my first (Japanese) wife on here that was true to the letter, and it barely got a response. A few people liked it and said so (thank you), but the response was underwhelming. I don't know why it is this way, but it certainly discourages me from writing anything else.

So, I never came on here to meet people. I thought it might be good as a medium for sharing my erotic fetishes with others, but it isn't. In the end it comes down to looking at hot pics of chicks getting fucked by big black dicks - and that's about it. If you treat it as such, its OK!

Back