TOO LATE TO STOP

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
It felt so strange kissing and touching another man in front of my husband. Not only was he another man; he was a black man and we were on the verge of having sex as my husband watched. I wasn't sure that I could go through with it. I was expecting my husband to ask me to stop. I was thinking I should stop but it felt so strangely sensual I couldn't speak. My husband's face was difficult to read. Was he intrigued by what he was seeing or was he shocked? I felt he was about to say something when I felt my lover's huge cock slide deep inside me. I moaned deeply as he filled me with his manhood. My husband seemed confused but I didn't care. I wrapped my legs around my lover and met his thrusts with my own. My husband would just have to watch his wife fuck this beautiful black stallion.

1000.jpg

Lovely pic and words. My hubby has yet to watch, although I want him to.
Just wondering did you let yourself go verbally with the black guy or were you aware of your hubby so hold yourself back so as not to upset him?

It felt so strange kissing and touching another man in front of my husband. Not only was he another man; he was a black man and we were on the verge of having sex as my husband watched. I wasn't sure that I could go through with it. I was expecting my husband to ask me to stop. I was thinking I should stop but it felt so strangely sensual I couldn't speak. My husband's face was difficult to read. Was he intrigued by what he was seeing or was he shocked? I felt he was about to say something when I felt my lover's huge cock slide deep inside me. I moaned deeply as he filled me with his manhood. My husband seemed confused but I didn't care. I wrapped my legs around my lover and met his thrusts with my own. My husband would just have to watch his wife fuck this beautiful black stallion.

View attachment 412966
Like the wedding ring!,

Back