Too damn old cuck wannabe - is 50 to old to live your dream?

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
50 year old white cuck wannabe male who is sexually attracted to white women who like big dominant black men.

Well educated with degrees in both the social and biological sciences, for most of my life I've had a particular fetish for white women who like black men. For most of the time I haven't known what to do with it and passed it off as a peccadillo or inconvenient kink, but it's persisted (curse it) and just like other factors in growing older (receding hair on head and hair appearing in ears and nostrils) it's growing and starting to be an inconvenience!

If there's a white female out there who thinks she may complement my particular fetish and tolerate my shortcomings then I'd love to hear from her.

Last edited:
50 year old white cuck wannabe male who is sexually attracted to white women who like big dominant black men.

Well educated with degrees in both the social and biological sciences for most of my life I've had a particular fetish for white women who like black men. For most of the time I haven't known what to do with it and passed it off as a peccadillo or inconvenient kink, but it's persisted (curse it) and just like other factors in growing older (receding hair on head and hair appearing in ears and nostrils) it's growing and starting to be an inconvenience!

If there's a white female out there who thinks she may complement my particular fetish and tolerate my shortcomings then I'd love to hear from her.
I hope 50 isn’t too old because I’m 57 and have similar desires.

I think you'll find there's thousands of us. Hell I'm willing to pay someone just to watch live and in person. I can't even find anyone to take a pic for me. Good luck.

Now you are too far away for me. However you would surprised at how many couples there are around that want to be watched.

As for single , divorced and especially widowed ladies, there are way more than you can count that would love to be watched having sex.
Last time I was in Jamaica once it was known / like twenty minutes after I got there I was being asked then booked to stop by the rooms and cabanas to watch. Most were older like over thirty five. One was seventy. This lady was destroying the BBCs as she just opened up her mouth and swallowed them whole. One lost it when she took all of him and when he started to cum she swallowed his balls as well she looked like a chipmunk with nuts in its cheeks. I’m guess practice makes perfect.

I was not the only one being asked to watch.

Now you are too far away for me. However you would surprised at how many couples there are around that want to be watched.

As for single , divorced and especially widowed ladies, there are way more than you can count that would love to be watched having sex.
Last time I was in Jamaica once it was known / like twenty minutes after I got there I was being asked then booked to stop by the rooms and cabanas to watch. Most were older like over thirty five. One was seventy. This lady was destroying the BBCs as she just opened up her mouth and swallowed them whole. One lost it when she took all of him and when he started to cum she swallowed his balls as well she looked like a chipmunk with nuts in its cheeks. I’m guess practice makes perfect.

I was not the only one being asked to watch.
I would love to watch as well. Where do you have your arranged meetings?

The comment I made here was for my February two week annual line shut down / ****** in paid vacation which I take to Jamaica to a nice resort on the north east coast of the island. And no it is not the one you hear about all the time. I could not afford that place with its 1000 dollar a day rate. The place I stay at is close by however only 135 a day this year. Lots of interesting people there. The youngest i have seen are late teens there with their families. The oldest i have seen have been in their early eighties. Some of these ladies are sporting boob jobs from the eighties.

I just sit there for a while with a ******* under an umbrella oogling the ladies. Some will come by amd tell me to stop and some will bring their lounge chairs closer.

I have had husbands and fathers walk over and ask me to google their wives or daughters (usually in there late thirties or early forties). I never oogle ladies younger than thirty as that would be creepy. Most of these ladies are from the mid west and being oogled just gets there juices flowing. Which is good for the young studs at seem to be in abundance around the pool.

When i am at home i try an arrange the hook ups around things like hockey games, baseball games in Toronto. Another big even is Ballroom dance competitions. I have found that AirBNBs are best for many of these events.

The comment I made here was for my February two week annual line shut down / ****** in paid vacation which I take to Jamaica to a nice resort on the north east coast of the island. And no it is not the one you hear about all the time. I could not afford that place with its 1000 dollar a day rate. The place I stay at is close by however only 135 a day this year. Lots of interesting people there. The youngest i have seen are late teens there with their families. The oldest i have seen have been in their early eighties. Some of these ladies are sporting boob jobs from the eighties.

I just sit there for a while with a ******* under an umbrella oogling the ladies. Some will come by amd tell me to stop and some will bring their lounge chairs closer.

I have had husbands and fathers walk over and ask me to google their wives or daughters (usually in there late thirties or early forties). I never oogle ladies younger than thirty as that would be creepy. Most of these ladies are from the mid west and being oogled just gets there juices flowing. Which is good for the young studs at seem to be in abundance around the pool.

When i am at home i try an arrange the hook ups around things like hockey games, baseball games in Toronto. Another big even is Ballroom dance competitions. I have found that AirBNBs are best for many of these events.
Sounds like you live an interesting life.

Not really. I don’t really go looking for it. It finds me. You would be surprised to know how many ladies on vacation want a bit of excitement in there day to day lives. If they have husbands or long time boy friends that have stopped trying. Someone new gets their juices flowing. Some husbands will walk over and ask you to stop knowing their wife is being primed for some fun later on that day. They make a show of telling you to stop them a few minutes later a ******* arrives with a note on the napkin asking to keep it up.

When there is a group of ladies on vacation together they can be harder to figure out. Some will call you a creep and get huffy. Others will take the opportunity to move closer.

Absolutely not your never to old! If you can get it up and satisfy your wife or girlfriend, or any other women! Your not to old! If you don't do now you'll go to your grave wishing you did do it!

Absolutely not your never to old! If you can get it up and satisfy your wife or girlfriend, or any other women! Your not to old! If you don't do now you'll go to your grave wishing you did do it!
Thanks for the confidence boost. For me it's a case of an interracial cuckold relationship or the single life, and though I enjoy the single life, I'd love to find a cuckoldress to have a good time with and settle down.

Not even close to too old :)
Thanks for that. Just wish I would have gone all out to form an interracial cuckold relationship when I was younger. That said, I don't think I was so accepting of my sexuality and sexual preferences then. So maybe now is the right time, just need to find the right lady.

Thanks for that. Just wish I would have gone all out to form an interracial cuckold relationship when I was younger. That said, I don't think I was so accepting of my sexuality and sexual preferences then. So maybe now is the right time, just need to find the right lady.
Same thoughts here my friend, and I have no doubt that we each will find her and experience our destiny as a cuck husband to BBC.

Same thoughts here my friend, and I have no doubt that we each will find her and experience our destiny as a cuck husband to BBC.
Thanks. And great to have so much optimism. It's not easy but I'm sure, for the right lady, the interracial cuckold lifestyle with cuck hubs like us could be very fulfilling and exciting. Let's keep going and enjoy the ride!

Back