Tonight's the night

Debblacked

Couple
Tonight I get the pleasure of watching my wife become another man's woman. It's been a long three months since the last time she gave herself over to a black lover.
Tonight I will step aside to watch her become his woman for the night.
And hopefully for many other nights to follow.

If that is the case, sometimes it happens. Life is not always nice about intruding. If this is the real deal and just kind of happened, just let her know how much you love her for even agreeing to it. Remember how foreign this lifestyle is to every person raised in a Christian home. It is the opposite of everything we are taught growing up. Good luck to both of you.

If that is the case, sometimes it happens. Life is not always nice about intruding. If this is the real deal and just kind of happened, just let her know how much you love her for even agreeing to it. Remember how foreign this lifestyle is to every person raised in a Christian home. It is the opposite of everything we are taught growing up. Good luck to both of you.
Thanks she's had bbc lovers in the past. It's just we've beenbusy with family matters and finally we can get back in the game. It'll happen soon.

Back