Tonight's the night

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Debblacked, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Debblacked

Debblacked Active Member

Tonight I get the pleasure of watching my wife become another man's woman. It's been a long three months since the last time she gave herself over to a black lover.
    Tonight I will step aside to watch her become his woman for the night.
    And hopefully for many other nights to follow.

2. VoyeurWhiteMale

VoyeurWhiteMale Active Member

Greece
    Enjoy your special night to the max.
    All of you!

3. Debblacked

Debblacked Active Member

Tonight's been postponed because of work. Not happy at all.

4. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If that is the case, sometimes it happens. Life is not always nice about intruding. If this is the real deal and just kind of happened, just let her know how much you love her for even agreeing to it. Remember how foreign this lifestyle is to every person raised in a Christian home. It is the opposite of everything we are taught growing up. Good luck to both of you.

Tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Debblacked

Debblacked Active Member

Thanks she's had bbc lovers in the past. It's just we've beenbusy with family matters and finally we can get back in the game. It'll happen soon.

Tiruh811 likes this.
  6. mikej669

mikej669 Member

Thailand
    Fuck, reading your story I felt like I was cruising down the road in a Ferrari, then BLAM!!!! brick wall of "didn't happen" jumped out in the middle of the road.
    I know the feeling, but hang in there. I really believe that when it's meant to happen it will. We had several near misses, and one "okay" experience, but that's changing for us too! Just be patient