Tonight for White boys

They are just....short...you know what i mean
So pathetic
Stating the obvious but it is still needed to be said and even hotter when a hot girl says it.

It is crazy but it is real,, i have never let a guy "Clean me" but have been begged I dont know what to think. realtalk

Why not? There is no shame for you in letting a pathetic white boi clean you up. For most girls it is a little power trip in letting us clean you up.

Reactions: wit
For cucks who are locked in chastity, the only way they can get in on the action is to go down on you. Many aren't into creampies per se, but it's all they can do since their own equipment is all locked up.

You should to try it, i thinkhave you willto enjoy a manyou cleaning you up.My wife loves it when i clean up my own creampie from her.

I prefer they clean the dick of the black men first lol, then my pussy
For us, it's all about applying the effort to please the females in whatever department or category that she may choose. Usually that comes before and/or after the fucking. Like we prep, black fucks and we clean up.

I prefer they clean the dick of the black men first lol, then my pussy
Ohhhh Yessss , Id LUV bein ur BBC Luvin cummthirsty cucky...& After Ive sucked His Awesome Superior Dick all clean .. Id be begging U to sit ur well fucked cummm-runnin pussy on my face & Grind

Reactions: wit
Back