Tomi Lahren likes the BBC?

Great views? Are you fucking kidding me ?

Can someone here PLEASE explain to me how the U.S. has been able to produce so many brainless fucktards who belong in just about the 16th century or perhaps 3500BC

Excuse my French.

- Waiting patiently for an answer to a genuine question.
Why the fuck are you talking politics on a racist black superiority cuckold website you stupid bitch. And no idea why you are bringing up Iraq and Afghanistan but as a matter of fact, I have deployed there in defense of my country. Typical fucking European thinking they are somehow smarter or more sophisticated. Lol. Enjoy your shitty universal health care, muslim extremism due to refugees, and 55% income tax.

Make America Great Again and suck my white dick, you swedish retard.

Last edited:

Can someone here PLEASE explain to me how the U.S. has been able to produce so many brainless fucktards who belong in just about the 16th century or perhaps 3500BC

Excuse my French.

Gee, such liberal, much progressive!

Someone has an opinion you do not like, off to the gulags with em!

Because she refers to Iraq as The Iraq which is pretty funny :) Not sure how black people or anyone not white feels about your support of the grab em by the pussy person, but okey hun, good for you :)
Youre aware black and hispanic citizens also voted for him, right? Learn the facts or stick to swedish affairs, please.

And to answer your random ponderings: I dont give a fuck what ANYONE thinks of my support of my president. Especially swedes. That's the beauty of America, my dim-witted friend. In THIS country, no one can ******* you to vote a certain way because we are individuals, not a collective focused society.

Im done here. If you have more to say feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Excuse my French.

Yea, you are right, lots of brainless fucktards......Look there is one now! You!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about everyone and everything. You sound like you are full of hate. And i must be uneducated as well, lol. Because I dont see things as you do I must be out of my fucking mind?? REALLY?? Your the one who sounds a bit uneducated here. I am retired military, Bachlors in finance, commercial/multi engine pilot, 100ton boat captain, and a paramedic/Firefigher who also owns my own buisiness on the side. Im thinking i have the educated part down, and how the world works my friend. Why do you put money/title as a sign of being successful? Being truly successful is being happy with where and who you are in this world, something you are painfully obviously not.

She's one white girl I'd love to see producing a black seed. I'm pretty sure she is on team black I've seen videos of her with Charlamange The God.

I would not interact with any couple that views this women as "intelligent." This woman has spewed so much insensitive misinformed bullshit and her rhetoric is the type of ******* that exacerbates division and bigotry. No thank you

I don't care about her sleeping with black men either.

I would not interact with any couple that views this women as "intelligent." This woman has spewed so much insensitive misinformed bullshit and her rhetoric is the type of ******* that exacerbates division and bigotry. No thank you

I don't care about her sleeping with black men either.
Well good for you......im sure we all care who you will or wont be with, haha

No I really didnt. I quoted you because of all the hate spewing out of your mouth.
So what I've said is "hate speech" yet Toni lohren is somehow deemed "intelligent" by you when she actually spews inflammatory bullshit through her media outlets?

Haha, you're too funny. Are you gonna accuse me of "reverse racism" now too? Haha

It's just rather ironic that you support a known bigot that has made nasty remarks about minorities, your support of her tells me a lot about your own hidden views, yet you're on a site trying to get your woman fucked by a black cock..... HA HA HA, hypocrite.

How typical, racist on the streets, but a kink for black cock going into white pussy in the sheets lol

Ok, ill bite......Please get me a link to her being a bigot. I dont think she is a racist or a bigot or hates minorities. If you listen to her whole message you would understand that. People like you listen to one thing she said in her opening statement and you turn it off and whine and complain about her being a bigot without listening to her whole message. Tomi is not why i replied in the first place though. Its the fact that you discard people because they dont see things as you do. You chastize people for having a difference in opinion from yours. I wont discard a friend or anyone just because they liked Obama and I didnt. That is their opinion and they have a reason for that opinion. Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. And call me a racist.....HAHA, I have to laugh at that! I am no racist, I work and socialize in a very diverse group, have friends of all races in and out of the lifestyle, color doesnt matter to me or my wife. I wont deny that racism still exists, unfortunately it still does but im no part of it. BTW I have no "hidden views" lol.

I don't agree with most of the stuff she spews. However, she is just catering to an audience that has made her famous. So to keep her followers she states off the wall radical ideas and rants, some more radical then others. Can't fault her for getting her money

I will never fully understand how it's possible someone would choose NOT to be friends, lovers, or fuck buddies based on their political leanings. I consider myself a fiscal conservative and social moderate, maybe left of center. I have friends across the spectrum of political views, love to discuss politics, sometimes my friends are able to convince me to see an opposing point of view and other times I'm changing their mind, sometimes we agree to disagree. I really have to question someone who claims they're open minded yet find's it impossible to deal with someone with an opposing point of view. There are good and bad people from both sides of the aisle, both liberal and conservative pussy feels pretty damn good and there's nothing quite like a good grudge fuck after discussing politics

I will never fully understand how it's possible someone would choose NOT to be friends, lovers, or fuck buddies based on their political leanings. I consider myself a fiscal conservative and social moderate, maybe left of center. I have friends across the spectrum of political views, love to discuss politics, sometimes my friends are able to convince me to see an opposing point of view and other times I'm changing their mind, sometimes we agree to disagree. I really have to question someone who claims they're open minded yet find's it impossible to deal with someone with an opposing point of view. There are good and bad people from both sides of the aisle, both liberal and conservative pussy feels pretty damn good and there's nothing quite like a good grudge fuck after discussing politics
Why would I pretend to be friends with someone that openly supports a woman that acts like police *******, sexism and racism is a myth?

Are you being serious right now?

If they openly support this woman in the streets but sneak black men into their bed rooms that displays how they truly feel regarding me, and people that look like me.

No I will not engage with someone that openly supports a bubble head racist conservative chick.

The irony of tomi lohren is that she used to hold her nose up at women that complained about sexism, yet she was fucking fired because she wasn't allowed to voice her opinion regarding pro choice.....LOL. Funny how life works

Why would I pretend to be friends with someone that openly supports a woman that acts like police *******, sexism and racism is a myth?

Are you being serious right now?

If they openly support this woman in the streets but sneak black men into their bed rooms that displays how they truly feel regarding me, and people that look like me.

No I will not engage with someone that openly supports a bubble head racist conservative chick.

The irony of tomi lohren is that she used to hold her nose up at women that complained about sexism, yet she was fucking fired because she wasn't allowed to voice her opinion regarding pro choice.....LOL. Funny how life works

All those thing's certainly exist, I've never heard anyone deny they do, only the extent. I would never tell you to hang out with someone who hates black people and I would never want to be with those who despise white people. Obviously, both sides have horrible people, I truly feel the majority on both sides are good and we allow the extremist on both sides to rip us apart.

Dead serious! Some of my absolute best friend's in life disagree with me on many issues. Is it possible they agree with her on some issues but not all? Never in my life have I met someone who agreed with me on every political view. I love watching Bill Maher on HBO, sometimes I agree 100% with him and other times I think he's out of his mind.

Quite honestly, I've heard of the woman and seen her but never listened to her discuss politics and couldn't tell you which channel to find her on or if your comments about her are true.. I know she worked for Glenn Beck, a far right lunatic, did she really think she could come out as pro-choice on his network and Not be fired? I don't see any sexism, I see dollar signs, keep your customers and advertisers happy. It's a far right news organization so of course they will have issues with a pro-choice commentator

Laphanatic.......well said!! That was my whole point. You really cant judge a person by their political views. Just because you agree with someone(Tomi in this case)on some of their views, certainly does not make them racist or sexist or anything else. People are very quick these days to jump to conclusions about other people without ever meeting them. To me thats a foolish thing to do

Back