Tokyo Fun

Hi, I'm a white guy married to a Japanese woman currently living in Japan. I have been fantasizing about watching my wife have sex with other men for a while.

I have told my wife about my fantasies and she says that she isn't interested. However, recently when we have sex we role play and she tells me how much she wants some black cock. We bought a large black vibrator and she gets off on being fucked by it and I love watching it sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

I'm really hopping that I can make these fantasies a reality soon.

Hi, I'm a white guy married to a Japanese woman currently living in Japan. I have been fantasizing about watching my wife have sex with other men for a while.

I have told my wife about my fantasies and she says that she isn't interested. However, recently when we have sex we role play and she tells me how much she wants some black cock. We bought a large black vibrator and she gets off on being fucked by it and I love watching it sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

I'm really hopping that I can make these fantasies a reality soon.
----------------------------------------------------------
How is this working for you? I'm also living in Japan and looking for some fun. Your wife what is her deal? Does she want to have 3 people play, a black bull watching and maybe at the least eating her pussy too. I would like to hear more details.

Usually I was meeting Japanese couples guys with gfs/wives at hotels. I would go first get her going and finish and mostly leave. Other times I have stayed and then we both pleasured her. Oh not always Japanese couples. I wonder can your gf handle cocks in her ass and thirsty to swallow my cum?

Back