Tokyo Fun

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by tokyo_fun, Aug 22, 2011.

1. tokyo_fun

tokyo_fun New Member

Hi, I'm a white guy married to a Japanese woman currently living in Japan. I have been fantasizing about watching my wife have sex with other men for a while.

I have told my wife about my fantasies and she says that she isn't interested. However, recently when we have sex we role play and she tells me how much she wants some black cock. We bought a large black vibrator and she gets off on being fucked by it and I love watching it sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

I'm really hopping that I can make these fantasies a reality soon.

2. Gemini_32

Gemini_32 New Member

Welcome... any pix of her?

Interracial6 likes this.
  3. tokyo_fun

tokyo_fun New Member

Hey thanks for the welcome. I just found this site and figured that I talk with people for a while and figure out how to get this started.

I don't want to post pics of her without her knowing, so maybe later I'll be able to do that.

Gemini_32 likes this.
  4. NorthAfricanBull

NorthAfricanBull Member Gold Member

UK
    NorthAfricanBull 28yo north african hung bull based in UK. Would love to see pics of her and send her my comments and how i would use her good.

Hit me up on yahoo messenger or email. My address is exp_loring@yahoo.com

5. Blackcockjapan

Blackcockjapan New Member

----------------------------------------------------------
    How is this working for you? I'm also living in Japan and looking for some fun. Your wife what is her deal? Does she want to have 3 people play, a black bull watching and maybe at the least eating her pussy too. I would like to hear more details.

6. bittersweet

bittersweet New Member

curious about your experience so far. i am exactly in the same situation now. (also located in tokyo)

7. Blackcockjapan

Blackcockjapan New Member

Usually I was meeting Japanese couples guys with gfs/wives at hotels. I would go first get her going and finish and mostly leave. Other times I have stayed and then we both pleasured her. Oh not always Japanese couples. I wonder can your gf handle cocks in her ass and thirsty to swallow my cum?