today my wife told me......

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by bbcgobblers, Jan 2, 2013.

1. bbcgobblers

bbcgobblers Active Member

US
    My wife and I are friends with a girl that I grew up with and have known for Years. Her and I have always been close, and flirty but nothing has ever happened. This friend had a new years party and I didn't have to drive so I got hammered. in the morning my wife woke me up by playing with me, sucking till I couldn't take it and was going to explode........ Then she stopped. It was themnthat my wide told me that I was getting to drunk that night and being to" friendly" with Kelly. She wasnt mad about that, but later in the night when my wife and I were alone and she wanted cock, I had drank to much to get hard and my Dick stayed tiny and floppy. This made her irritated and made her think. so in the morning she informed me that I would get no pussy, nor would she touch my cock at all until she has had a bbc. And that I was allowed to masturbate, but not in her presence . She said If she catches me she'll lock out up until she gets blacked. We know a guy who will give it to her, but he is our of town for a couple Weeks possibly longer!

cuckoldboy25 likes this.
  2. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

post pics of your woman will get her blacked quicker

3. bbcgobblers

US
    View attachment 164421 C360_2012-09-08-22-45-01-1.jpg C360_2012-08-16-01-29-57-1.jpg

The scary thing is that She isn't too worried about waiting. Says the longer she waits the harder, logger and more ferocious her bbc will be fucking her. Forcing me to party this is just adding to my embarassment. She was curious as to the humiliation id endure on this site and if anyone had any suggestions to add to my suffering

Attached Files:

4. bbcgobblers

US
    But we are totally still looking;)

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    oh, so you want suffering with your humiliation, huh? Well, why didn't you ask earlier ... :)

cuck_humiliation-DeepHEATpenis.jpg cuck_humiliation-testicles.jpg cuck_humiliation10.jpg cuck_humiliation83-strapon.jpg cuck_humiliation92-eatingWife.jpg cuck_Humiliation96-blowupDoll.jpg cuck_humiliation97-caption.jpg cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg cuck_humiliation-eatOwnCum.jpg cuck_humiliation-femdom.jpg cuck_Humiliation-Fleshlight.jpg cuck_humiliation-SnowballFromWife2.jpg

willsrvu, bbcgobblers and cucky like this.
  6. bbcgobblers

US
    Does she really cage it like that? That's wicked. Judging from the avatar, your wife is quite lovely. (if I may say so) sounds like she'd get along with mine

7. cuckoldboy25

cuckoldboy25 New Member

sounds like a great life

8. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member