today my wife told me......

My wife and I are friends with a girl that I grew up with and have known for Years. Her and I have always been close, and flirty but nothing has ever happened. This friend had a new years party and I didn't have to drive so I got hammered. in the morning my wife woke me up by playing with me, sucking till I couldn't take it and was going to explode........ Then she stopped. It was themnthat my wide told me that I was getting to ******* that night and being to" friendly" with Kelly. She wasnt mad about that, but later in the night when my wife and I were alone and she wanted cock, I had drank to much to get hard and my Dick stayed tiny and floppy. This made her irritated and made her think. so in the morning she informed me that I would get no pussy, nor would she touch my cock at all until she has had a bbc. And that I was allowed to masturbate, but not in her presence . She said If she catches me she'll lock out up until she gets blacked. We know a guy who will give it to her, but he is our of town for a couple Weeks possibly longer!

My wife and I are friends with a girl that I grew up with and have known for Years. Her and I have always been close, and flirty but nothing has ever happened. This friend had a new years party and I didn't have to drive so I got hammered. in the morning my wife woke me up by playing with me, sucking till I couldn't take it and was going to explode........ Then she stopped. It was themnthat my wide told me that I was getting to ******* that night and being to" friendly" with Kelly. She wasnt mad about that, but later in the night when my wife and I were alone and she wanted cock, I had drank to much to get hard and my Dick stayed tiny and floppy. This made her irritated and made her think. so in the morning she informed me that I would get no pussy, nor would she touch my cock at all until she has had a bbc. And that I was allowed to masturbate, but not in her presence . She said If she catches me she'll lock out up until she gets blacked. We know a guy who will give it to her, but he is our of town for a couple Weeks possibly longer!
sounds like a great life

Back