To whom it may consern

Are you a woman that has figured out that life is all about living free and to be as open minded as you can? To explore yourself as well as others, in all aspects, both in life as well as sexuality, and the world as well as the people in it?

Are you a person that is capable of loving someone and at the same time making love with others, and to enjoy that your partner is watching you enjoy others? Are you a girl that needs to be in control sometimes, and to lose control other times, to be the one with the pants in a relationship with your husband, but to also be the one that submits fully to the Bull when night falls?

Can you be the one that dominates your cuck, and gets dominated by the lovers? Do you dream of wandering sunny beaches in the nude, together with both cuck and bull - or bulls? To come home to someone who completely loves, respect and admires you, but to still experience the warmth and girth of black, hung men when you feel like it? And as often as you feel like it?

Maybe you would like to go to fetish parties and meet likeminded, together with the one you love and trust, and to play with others knowing that it is fully accepted - and wanted by your boy? Would you play both the part of the domina and the whore - proudly?

Do you like the skin contrast between the white and black, as well as the size, girth and shape of the black Man's cock, and do you like to be watched and admires as you get the full length of his manhood?

Do you need a shoulder to cry on at times, and some buttocks to spank at other times? Do you need a strong and independent cuck submissive who want to share his life with someone that fits the description above?

Ok... I totally agree with ALL OF THE ABOVE...
BUT HOW is this kind of relationship found ?
I had one like that but I didn't know what I had and I let it slip away...
I remember saying to her on the night we met...."definitely NOT EVER" hoping to ever find
Someone serious BECAUSE I Love in a unconventional very passionate way... and it feels so balanced and healthy to do so... Its a quandary. ..

OregonJane I would love to go to coffee and listen to your thoughts, considering your post I respectfully extend an invite.......Inbox me!

Back