To white men. How did you feel the first time? (from a white guy)

It took a long, long time to get there, but once you did, how did you feel? Was it what you thought it would be? When you finally convinced the love of your life to try black cock, were you happy about it? Did you wish you could go back in time and change it. Did you make a BIG mistake? Did you feel that you unleashed something in her that can never be taken back?

Please, be thoughtful in your response.

It took a long, long time to get there, but once you did, how did you feel? Was it what you thought it would be? When you finally convinced the love of your life to try black cock, were you happy about it? Did you wish you could go back in time and change it. Did you make a BIG mistake? Did you feel that you unleashed something in her that can never be taken back?

It seems to me that these questions have been asked in one form or another elsewhere on this site. However I'll respond to your specific question as best I can.

It took almost nine years of telling my wife, Pam, about my fantasy of wanting to see a black guy do a white girl. I never ever suggested it be her. I often expressed this fantasy in different ways and usually when we were hot and heavy into it. I'd sometimes ask "Would you like to try a big black one right now" or, "Think you could handle a big black one right now?", etc. We were on a combined vacation/convention trip at the time. The night prior to the commencement of the convention we attended a cocktail party. It was here that I surprisingly met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Naturally I introduced him to Pam and quickly recognized that there was a certain chemistry between them but quickly ignored it. Later that night back in our suite, Pam & I were making out when I popped my little fantasy question with a little modification, "Would you like to try a black one while we're here?" When she relied, "Edwin?", I blew my load right then and there! Pam afterwards asked all kinds of questions about him. She certainly confirmed my earlier comment re. a chemistry between them. I should also mention we had arranged for the 3 of us to go out to a nice dinner the following night.

Well, we had a fabulous dinner and then decided to do some club hopping. At the last place we visited that night, they had a dance floor and a live band. I'm not one for dancing so I suggested to Edwin he take Pam out on the dance floor. He, or she for that matter, didn't require much, if any, coaching. I thought that they'd probably dance one or two numbers but that was not the case. They were on the floor for well over an hour. The last one was a real slow number and that's when I noticed just how tightly Pam and he were dancing. His hands were all over her! When they did come off the floor, Edwin's anxiety was betrayed by the huge bulge his manhood made in his crotch. Likewise Pam was fully flushed and anxious. I suggested we call it a day and get back to our hotel. Somewhere along the way, Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap. I wasn't asked and Edwin didn't refuse. Later that night Edwin was balls deep in Pam's white swollen horny wet pussy.

I never did convince Pam to do anything. It was rather us being in the right place at the right time with the right guy! I truly believe that without those ingredients nothing would have had happened. This happened 3years ago this past March (15). Was I happy about it? Well let me say this. Never in my life did I ever expect that I'd see a black guy actually fuck a white girl. Lesser still did I even remotely think if I were to see it happen, that the white girl being fucked by a black guy would be none other than my beautiful wife, and she is beautiful. She's a professional model, mostly in Europe and the Far East.

Was I happy about it afterwards? Absolutely! After all it was a lifetime fantasy bought to a reality by none other than my wife, plus it was black cock and by an old friend! Were there things I didn't like or got a little upset about? You bet there were! I didn't like it when Pam gave him a blow job and she swallowed every droplet of his hot cum! She had never done that for me in almost nine years of marriage! (Although she has since then).

Change it? NEVER! On the contrary, while the decision for Pam to get fucked by Edwin was her's and her's alone, I never regretted it or held it against her. I will say however, if that weren't the case, I would have had encouraged her to do it!

No, it was not a mistake! We all had a ball and she and Edwin have made out numerous times since then! If I unleached anything in her, I sure hope she enjoys the ride!

Last edited:
Sorry if my question is a re-post, but I think we all cum to this site for the same, basic topic.

Thanks for your wonderful reply. I've thought a lot about it. The whole dynamic of how it came about.

I think it would piss me off, that I wasn't included on the decision, but on the other hand, maybe that's what

makes it more delicious. It's a very confusing thing.

Also, why would she let him cum in her mouth, but not you? (at the time)

This is another confusing/difficult thing to deal with. A man pays his dues, puts in the time and the ultimate

commitment (marriage) and his cum is not something his loved one wants.

But, after some horny dancing, she's only to willing to swallow this black man's seed. What's up with that?

I would be very angry, but would probably have a traitorous hard-on, at the same time.

I'm still coming to terms that I am hoping to find a girlfriend/wife that will fuck other guys.

It wasn't until I came across this site, and saw all the profiles, that I realized that having my woman fucking

black guys, would be even hotter. It's more than just their big dicks, but then you know that.

Sorry if my question is a re-post, but I think we all cum to this site for the same, basic topic.

Thanks for your wonderful reply. I've thought a lot about it. The whole dynamic of how it came about.

I think it would piss me off, that I wasn't included on the decision, but on the other hand, maybe that's what

makes it more delicious. It's a very confusing thing.

Also, why would she let him cum in her mouth, but not you? (at the time)

This is another confusing/difficult thing to deal with. A man pays his dues, puts in the time and the ultimate

commitment (marriage) and his cum is not something his loved one wants.

But, after some horny dancing, she's only to willing to swallow this black man's seed. What's up with that?

I would be very angry, but would probably have a traitorous hard-on, at the same time.

I'm still coming to terms that I am hoping to find a girlfriend/wife that will fuck other guys.

It wasn't until I came across this site, and saw all the profiles, that I realized that having my woman fucking

black guys, would be even hotter. It's more than just their big dicks, but then you know that.

The fact that Pam made the decision to get fucked by Edwin didn't necessarily piss me off, I felt it was going to happen simply because of the chemistry between them. Even if I were pissed off I was too excited and transfixed to stop it even if I had wanted too. Again, after almost nine years of fantasing with her about a black guy doing a white girl, what kind of jerk would I be if I decided to prevent her from doing it! My thought at the time was, "and she's finally doing this for me! Wow!"

About that cumming in her mouth and swallowing bit. Well I asked her about that and she explained it this way.
"I loved the taste of Edwin's cock in my mouth. It tasted a little different than yours! Maybe also because it was thicker and longer and beautifully black with that lighter bulbulous lighter skinned head! Then when I felt his thing pulsate I knew he was about to cum, I tried to pull away and let him blow his load on me, he grasped my head tighter and shoved that big thing deeper down my throat. That choked me and I had no choice but to swallow. Then I realized how different and nice his cum tasted so that's when I decided to lick up every drop of cum I could find! Besides I was horny!" I then understood and accepted her explanation. I think, in reality I was more jealous than pissed off! I never ever thought of the "paying my dues" venue!

That whole night was full of new things and excitement that it's almost impossible to point to any one thing and say, "this was the single most exciting moment between them!" Every thing they did was over ridden by the next thing they did! I got excited when I noticed the reaction between them when I made their introduction. Then that night as she and I were making out and, as my fantasy kicked in, asked her if she'd like to try a black one while we were away and she responded, "Edwin?" When they went out on the dance floor was exciting and caused my manhood to stiffen, that was overtaken by their actions on the dance floor, which was highlighted by their obvious excitement after they came off the dance floor. Those events faded into the back room back in our hotel suite as Pam and he began to explore each other, then Edwin taking advantage and exploring her body with his Roaming Hand and Rushing Fingers, Pam likewise reaching down and messaging his cock through his pants. Then Edwin reaching down into her panties to get at her pussy, she moaning all the while undoing his belt, unzipping his fly, reaching in to pull out that whopping almost unbelievable sized black monstrosity of his. Watching Pam have her first really large orgasm while Edwin fingered her. The sight of Pam dropping to her knees and taking that thing into her virgin mouth, then swallowing when he cum. Edwin putting Pam on our bed and chewing her, sending her into multiple orgasms. Afterwards he placed a pillow under her so as to raise her hips to gain better access to her love nest. I watched in awe as she spread her legs, Edwin getting between the on his knees, he held her right waist in his left hand that black intruder of his in his right and bought it forward to gain entry into Pam's white swollen hot wet horny white pussy! He only managed to bury it just beyond its head on that first thrust because it was so big. Pam's pussy had never had anything that big before, or that black. Then he just held it there knowing that Pam's pussy needed time to adjust to its new visitor! And on and on it went! How could I not, or they, not enjoy it? It was awesome, every step of the way!

When she was dancing and grinding with Edwin, were the people at the tables near you, looking at you and wondering what was going on? How did that make you feel?

And when the three of you walked to your room, do you think people knew what would be happening behind that closed door? If so, did that excite you?

So it took years to realize your fantasy. Where are you at now?

When she was dancing and grinding with Edwin, were the people at the tables near you, looking at you and wondering what was going on? How did that make you feel?

And when the three of you walked to your room, do you think people knew what would be happening behind that closed door? If so, did that excite you?

So it took years to realize your fantasy. Where are you at now?

I couldn't really tell you if anyone was watching me when Pam was on the dance floor with Edwin. If they were I didn't notice it! That's probably because I was too transfixed on Pam & Edwin on the dance floor. I thought they'd dance to one or two songs and that would be it. I could not had been more wrong, they danced for almost an hour. How did it make me feel. To be honest, my fantasies were running in overdrive, but my mind kept telling me "let her enjoy it. It's a new experience for her. She has never gone this far before and this might be just one more step in that long 8+ years of fantasy sharing, etc." I honestly didn't think she would go all the way. Also, I wasn't about to spoil things for her either, especially since, as I said, she played along with me and my fantasy for over 8 years. Who was I then to run interference with her moment in the sun, so to speak!

With each step Pam took I truly believed that this was as far as she would go! Even when she gave Edwin a blow job I was thinking, "Edwin, you better make the most of this because Pam's train is about to pull out of the station! If you want to have a cum it's now or never!" It wasn't until Edwin had Pam on the bed, he on his knees between her outstretched legs, that big black cock in his right hand and aimed directly at Pam's love nest, did I begin to realize that this just might happen. Even at that moment as I quickly glanced at Pam and saw that she was staring down between her legs at Edwin's huge black cock, I thought there was still a chance she was going to stop it! She never did however! Then Edwin made that baptismal thrust forward with his black monster seeking its target. When it did meet with her white swollen wet horny pussy, it buried itself about perhaps 3 - 4 inches, into her now stretched pussy! At that moment she was now officially blackened. I can still hear her cry out, "Oh! Oh! My God! My God! He's in me! He's really in meeeeee!" And indeed he was! It was then I needed no further convincing that my fantasy had become a reality. Never, ever did I ever dream that my fantasy would some day become a reality. Lesser still, that the reality would be carried out by my beautiful wife!

I imagine some people did see us on our way back to our room, if so it didn't make an impression on either of us. I never thought of what other people might think, plus I wouldn't give a damn anyway.

Right now I'm at the airport in Seattle, Washington. My plane is in to have the transponder replaced and should be ready in a few hours. We flew in last night so the plane could be in the hanger by 7:00 this morning. Pam is with me and has gone to the ladies room. She's also a licensed pilot and flew the plane down her from Vancouver. I like her to fly as 1st Officer whenever we travel together so that she can clock sufficient hours to maintain license.

When I asked where you are now, I was talking where are you now with your hotwife? Have there been more black cocks for her? How does she feel about all of this? Is this something she wants to continue doing?

When I asked where you are now, I was talking where are you now with your hotwife? Have there been more black cocks for her? How does she feel about all of this? Is this something she wants to continue doing?

My wife and I are doing just great! Thanks for asking! In addition to Edwin, Pam has had two other black guys. One is Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. The third was a friend of Edwin's. There was a fourth who had a feeling of self-entitlement to Pam. He was a real loud mouthed loser. Plus, contrary to much popular belief that every black man is hung like a horse, this guy was hung like a baby penguin! How do I know. We were all sitting out on the patio enjoying a few drinks when loudmouth decided to jump into the pool "en natural!" In a way, I felt sorry for him. Not in a way though that prevented me from telling Eduard to get his friend out of here, like fast!

Pam is enjoying herself immensley and I'm all too happy for her! Edwin is her favourite and she's been with him on several occasions since. Perhaps two - three times a year (several days each time) and with one exception, usually when we were travelling. I think Pam will continue so long as she enjoys it! When, and if, it ends, sobeit!

No interest whatsoever! Although I must admit, I've seen black women who are amongst the most beautiful women in the world, regardless of race or colour! Pam and I also have the pleasure of including many beautiful black women amongst our best of friends. Pam provides me with 100% of everything I could ever want in a woman! In fact, as evidenced, I don't crave any woman, regardless of race, colour or creed, other than Pam!

We appreciate your input, both of you. We are in the fantasy stage for years now. This conversation helped us see a positive side to the fantasy. Keep up the good fun. Good Job getting rid of the penguin! HaHaHa

You ask:

" Did you feel that you unleashed something in her that can never be taken back?"

Yes, my wife will never stop having sex with black males. She's made it perfectly clear that she can't live without a black lover.

I am not able to satisfy her in the way she needs and deserves.

And for another reason we can't go back. We have become parents to the sweetest and most cute biracial *******.

You also ask:

"Did you wish you could go back in time and change it. Did you make a BIG mistake?"

Definitely not. I am happy to be surrounded by a satisfied wife who is fantastic and by a black little Princess.
tumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500.jpg

Back