• Straight

Votes: 72 59.5%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
This is where things get convoluted.

The problem is that we try to assign titles usually used to denote sexual activity to the more complex issues of sexuality, sexual identity and gender.

If one only considers sexual acts as the determining factor, I would say bisexual as I have no issue with performing or receiving oral sex on/from either sex, although I have zero interest in anal intercourse.
However, as I have zero interest in men romantically, I'd have to say straight as a true bisexual would be capable of having a romantic relationship and developing emotional attachments with persons of either gender.

So the best answer would be, from a technical standpoint, that I am a straight cocksucker, which isn't one of the choices. Sorry.

I am definitely a bisexual whiteboi, while I enjoy sex with all types of men I have a preference for Black men, Black cocks are beautiful and powerful, I love the way a Black cock looks and feels and when a Black man asserts himself I'm in heaven. These are just my feelings, as so many have said to each his own.

OMG..IT'S SIMPLE..IF you have sex with men AND women your BI ...NO denying..

The problem is that we try to assign titles usually used to denote sexual activity to the more complex issues of sexuality, sexual identity and gender.

If one only considers sexual acts as the determining factor, I would say bisexual as I have no issue with performing or receiving oral sex on/from either sex, although I have zero interest in anal intercourse.
However, as I have zero interest in men romantically, I'd have to say straight as a true bisexual would be capable of having a romantic relationship and developing emotional attachments with persons of either gender.

So the best answer would be, from a technical standpoint, that I am a straight cocksucker, which isn't one of the choices. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

This is where things get convoluted.

So the best answer would be, from a technical standpoint, that I am a straight cocksucker, which isn't one of the choices. Sorry.
I'm a married strait guy that loves to suck and take BBC even more then my wife.

Back