To the white guys here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by circusill, Nov 14, 2012.

?

Which do you consider yourself?

1. Straight

29 vote(s)
    61.7%
  2. Bisexual

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. circusill

circusill Active Member

To all the white guys that enjoy watching beautiful white women having sex with big dicked negros. Which do you consider yourself?

wit likes this.
  2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

This is where things get convoluted.

The problem is that we try to assign titles usually used to denote sexual activity to the more complex issues of sexuality, sexual identity and gender.

If one only considers sexual acts as the determining factor, I would say bisexual as I have no issue with performing or receiving oral sex on/from either sex, although I have zero interest in anal intercourse.
    However, as I have zero interest in men romantically, I'd have to say straight as a true bisexual would be capable of having a romantic relationship and developing emotional attachments with persons of either gender.

So the best answer would be, from a technical standpoint, that I am a straight cocksucker, which isn't one of the choices. Sorry.

wit likes this.
  3. blkluvr901

blkluvr901 New Member

I am definitely a bisexual whiteboi, while I enjoy sex with all types of men I have a preference for Black men, Black cocks are beautiful and powerful, I love the way a Black cock looks and feels and when a Black man asserts himself I'm in heaven. These are just my feelings, as so many have said to each his own.

1cummthirsty likes this.
  4. slaveforbbclovers

slaveforbbclovers New Member

5. paus999

paus999 Active Member

Switzerland
    husband here. I am not sure if I am really bisexual. I am addicted for black cum and black cocks. I love the taste of them. I never had this feeling with a withe friend of my wife. we spoke about this and my wife takes now only black friends at home.

don dune likes this.
  6. erzika

erzika Well-Known Member

Serbia
    straight

7. seattlem

seattlem Member

Omg! If u suck a bbc or a sbc YOUR BI !
    it's not complex..if u do both its bi..

8. seattlem

seattlem Member

OMG..IT'S SIMPLE..IF you have sex with men AND women your BI ...NO denying..

The problem is that we try to assign titles usually used to denote sexual activity to the more complex issues of sexuality, sexual identity and gender.

If one only considers sexual acts as the determining factor, I would say bisexual as I have no issue with performing or receiving oral sex on/from either sex, although I have zero interest in anal intercourse.
    However, as I have zero interest in men romantically, I'd have to say straight as a true bisexual would be capable of having a romantic relationship and developing emotional attachments with persons of either gender.

So the best answer would be, from a technical standpoint, that I am a straight cocksucker, which isn't one of the choices. Sorry.[/QUOTE]