To the girls - that saying?

CuriousMe

Female
One of my reservations about going down the road being with a black man is the saying "once you have gone black......"

How much truth is it in?

I love sex - and only been with white men. Living in Norway, as well as being married to a white man, there are not many opportunities to meet with the right black men. So if I did go with a black man, I fear that I will not enjoy ex with white men as much anymore. Is there anything in it?

One of my reservations about going down the road being with a black man is the saying "once you have gone black......"

How much truth is it in?

That's just a saying and your experience with the first black man you have could, very well, not live up to all the hype you hear or read. Obviously, more women, than not, have had good experiences or the popularity of it wouldn't be growing. Hopefully, your first experience will be a very good one, thus you'll desire for more similar experiences in the future.
If your husband approves of your extracurricular experiences, possibly you can suggest visiting some of the nearby adult lifestyle clubs during their hospitality night ... meet & chat with some black men, and choose one or two or more that you feel comfortable with talking ... then invite 'em home with you. Lifestyle clubs aren't that hard to find anymore, and most have internet websites so you can get a little info. There usually isn't any door charge for single ladies or couples. Mac
http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

That's just a saying and your experience with the first black man you have could, very well, not live up to all the hype you hear or read. Obviously, more women, than not, have had good experiences or the popularity of it wouldn't be growing. Hopefully, your first experience will be a very good one, thus you'll desire for more similar experiences in the future.
If your husband approves of your extracurricular experiences, possibly you can suggest visiting some of the nearby adult lifestyle clubs during their hospitality night ... meet & chat with some black men, and choose one or two or more that you feel comfortable with talking ... then invite 'em home with you. Lifestyle clubs aren't that hard to find anymore, and most have internet websites so you can get a little info. There usually isn't any door charge for single ladies or couples. Mac
http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

Thanks for such a serious answer! And for the link, which I will have a look at later :)

On the subject of my husband, he knows nothing of this, and no way he would approve of anything outside our marriage.

I've definitely been with white guys since my first taste of bbc, but nothing tastes, feels, or fucks as good as a chocolate cock. The more I get, the more I crave.

I've definitely been with white guys since my first taste of bbc, but nothing tastes, feels, or fucks as good as a chocolate cock. The more I get, the more I crave.

So you recommend other girls to go for it, I assume!

Unless you want to keep it all to yourself haha :)

Oh yeah - everyone needs to try a bbc! Once they cross that line the first time, whether its cheating, being a slut, or breaking a taboo, they'll never be able to get that image out of their head. They'll go back for more and more, just like me.

Its just a saying

Lets face it, if its sex its worth a go!!

My first was a utter disappointment haha dont let it intimidate you!

Woman to woman....... Go get youself some bbc :)

Haha thanx!

Why was your first a disappointment? I guess it is too much to ask all black men to be sex gods :)

The majority of women that have shared my bed have continued to do so, some have moved on to other BBC. There have been a few that tried it once or a few times and decided that it wasn't for them. The majority of women like a large cock, probably doesn't make much difference to a lot of women what color it is. Different things turn on different people. Petite redheads give me a hard on quicker than anything else. One of my current bed partners said that all she has to do is look down at my cock sliding in and out of her and she orgasms. None of the women that have shared my bed in the last several years has had any desire to leave their husbands, most share my bed for a few years and then move on.

You really aren't going to know how ANY extramarital sex is going to effect you until you do it. If you are trying to "fix" problems in your marriage it most likely will not work. If you would like to add some spice to your marriage you can have a lot of fun with the right person. Not all BBC are big and not all black men are skilled fuckers.

Take your time and find the right person. I would recommend joining a swingers group. That will give you the best chance of meeting a sane disease free bed partner

Back