to the extreme

How extreme are you? I wanna hear from people who live the IR lifetstyle to the fullest tell us how you get down post pics, tell TRUE stories this thread is for the people who take it alll the wayView attachment 304018 View attachment 304019 View attachment 304020
I pretty much have no limits when it comes to black men. I've been strangled while fucked, I've been peed all over, I've had creampies in every hole. I'm a naughty girl when it comes to bbc x

I wonder to what limit other ladies would put on, to your BBC /owner or partner changing you physically?
For example being asked to put on weight, or being tattooed, or pierced, cosmetic surgery such as breasts or lips, even teeth removal?
If anyone has been asked/told to do things, what were they and did you do it?

Ive been with dom older black men but they just wanted to control what I did or what I wore but not any physical changes. I might depending on what it was.
Do you mind me asking where you would draw the line? Ive been asked to consider a couple of things, one of which I couldn't do anyway but it would be expensive, but am wondering how far others might go to please their guy? X

I fucked a racist white slut recently here in Austin. No, seriously.
Guy emailed me and told me he needed a BBC to fuck his slut. I went to their place and the little bitch was a curvy cute hottie... rocking the Confederate flag looking slutty as fuck. She flat out told me to my face that she 'can't stand thugs and n*gg*rs' - BUT...she said her pussy loved black cock! lol - swear the god it was the craziest ******* I ever encountered!

Of course I fucked her little racist white ass lol even fucked her anal :blackgreedy:

I fucked a racist white slut recently here in Austin. No, seriously.
Guy emailed me and told me he needed a BBC to fuck his slut. I went to their place and the little bitch was a curvy cute hottie... rocking the Confederate flag looking slutty as fuck. She flat out told me to my face that she 'can't stand thugs and n*gg*rs' - BUT...she said her pussy loved black cock! lol - swear the god it was the craziest ******* I ever encountered!

Of course I fucked her little racist white ass lol even fucked her anal :blackgreedy:
She might have said that to get a reaction? I posted last year that when me and hubby were new to this i met a guy and went back to his place, i text hubby the address and he drove and sat outside. I was chatting with the BBC and stupidly said my hubby was big in a Far Right party in the UK (hes not by the way). The BBC became quite angry and started ranting about racism and people getting on with each other etc. I became a bit scared and the following sex was rough, angry and generally unpleasant. I still sent hubby the 'safe' word we used to use, as i didnt want my husband coming to the door and a fight breaking out or something!
I will never try and get that sort of reaction again, that lady in Austin might have liked it very rough, sounds like you gave her what she needed!

She might have said that to get a reaction? I posted last year that when me and hubby were new to this i met a guy and went back to his place, i text hubby the address and he drove and sat outside. I was chatting with the BBC and stupidly said my hubby was big in a Far Right party in the UK (hes not by the way). The BBC became quite angry and started ranting about racism and people getting on with each other etc..... that lady in Austin might have liked it very rough, sounds like you gave her what she needed!

First of all, Ann you are MY kind of woman lol
secondly I recognize and am willing to play along with the 'roleplay' aspect of all of this. Oh...she GOT A REACTION from me. a rock hard 8.5 black cock shoved down her bratty throat!

I'm pretty sure its hard to FAKE racism lol... calling a big black guy (I'm 6'4, 215lb) a N*GG*R to his face is not an easy thing to do lol - no, this little tramp was wearing a Confederate flag t-shirt and she meant that ******* - and got the fucking of her young slutty racist life :)
I actually went back to to fuck her again

secondly I recognize and am willing to play along with the 'roleplay' aspect of all of this. Oh...she GOT A REACTION from me. a rock hard 8.5 black cock shoved down her bratty throat!

I'm pretty sure its hard to FAKE racism lol... calling a big black guy (I'm 6'4, 215lb) a N*GG*R to his face is not an easy thing to do lol - no, this little tramp was wearing a Confederate flag t-shirt and she meant that ******* - and got the fucking of her young slutty racist life :)
Any video if this for sale?

I would definitely get a boob job. Piercings or tattoo. Not sure what else.
Thanx, yea, i agree. I was told it would be good if i had a boob job, but bit costly for me! Have gone blonde for him though, have put a bit of weight on for him and changing my hubbys tattooed initials to BBC for him so have gone a bit of the way for him. X

While the racism was totally uncalled for, sounds like you felt with it well, how many times did you fuck this racist slut?

Are there pics?

Back