To the Bulls: How the husband/boyfriend can be as cool as possible while hanging out?

Deadpool420

Male
From
CA, US
The stereotype of the super wimpy, sissy, white guy is not a good look, IMO. It creeps me out how a lot of dudes put thenselves out there. - What is a good look?

I enjoy being a good host in general. I always want everyone to have the best possible time every time I have a guest. I like to share what is good in life. - What is good to share?

I myself have been in 2, 3-some related events where the other dude was just so damn creepy. I was the dominant role, but I just lost total intrest via the creep factor. - I never want to project creepy vibes like that, and I still shiver with one of those particular memories! ("Dude, I'm trying to fuck 'your wife' here!")

I've dated a stripper; I've dated an *******. I'm good with not being a third wheel when needed. That's just me.

I thought about this from a thread on if the husband/boyfriend should be 'there' or not.

What are some things to do which are great to do? And the worst?

I'm a wm, if that matters.

White married male here so maybe you're not interested IMO. Be yourself. Don't be asshole. Don't kiss his ass. I'm friends with several of the guys my wife has been with. When we get together most people would assume we're all three good friends, they would have no clue we'll be going home later and fucking her all night. It's the same deal when we meet other couples or single females. Be yourself!!

We guess it depends upon what the couples are looking for. We look for goooood sex mfm, hubby just watches and takes pics and videos. The guys we invite to play with us become good friends. For us when Hubbys watching he keeps the water coming because we all know hydration is the key lol. That and we all laugh and joke as the night go's on. Nothing serious just good sex and alot of fun. If the guy seems creepy maybe bail at the meet and greet.

We guess it depends upon what the couples are looking for. We look for goooood sex mfm, hubby just watches and takes pics and videos. The guys we invite to play with us become good friends. For us when Hubbys watching he keeps the water coming because we all know hydration is the key lol. That and we all laugh and joke as the night go's on. Nothing serious just good sex and alot of fun. If the guy seems creepy maybe bail at the meet and greet.

This sounds great. Pragmatic, of course people need to stay hydrated. Maybe a nice, Caprese salad...

White married male here so maybe you're not interested IMO. Be yourself. Don't be asshole. Don't kiss his ass. I'm friends with several of the guys my wife has been with. When we get together most people would assume we're all three good friends, they would have no clue we'll be going home later and fucking her all night. It's the same deal when we meet other couples or single females. Be yourself!!

True this.

I'm a traditional Leo/Horse combo. Kissing ass does not come with the job. Nor, does acting like a fool.

"My castle, your castle."

Too many flavors in life to be all salt.

I would say that for the "host", and by host I'm going to assume you mean the white male half of the couple, I would say just be relaxed and act "normal". Of course, the ground rules should be laid out ahead of time to ensure that there aren't any surprises or buyer's remorse.

As far as "creepy" is concerned, that too needs to be worked out in advance. I'm guessing that most guys, if they are fucking a woman, don't want another guy touching them, oogling their dick, or hearing how much the guy wishes he were the one getting fucked.

Back