To the black guys: after white pussy do you go back to black?

rock

Couple
Gold Member
I have had many black guys tell me that after they had their 1st piece of white pussy there is no way they would
go back to black pussy. I figured that they really didn't mean that, I always figured if a black guy got horny pussy is pussy and they are all pink inside. So black studs tell all us white girls is our pussy special or not.

Phyliss

Last edited:
I think it depends on the man as for me i like all races of women but i be lieing to say i turn down some black pussy but black men an white women have a great connection . From my experience white women are just wild in the bedroom the sex has more passion honestly i know that turns me on im sure other black men as well

......Black men can't control black women like they can control white women + black women won't take the BS crap like white women. That's straight from the mouth of a very good, black male friend where I work. Plus, the fact that usually the white female seems more excited due to the novelty of being with a black man. Once a white woman starts talking of life long commitments, monogamy, etc ... the game changes.

......Black men can't control black women like they can control white women + black women won't take the BS crap like white women. That's straight from the mouth of a very good, black male friend where I work. Plus, the fact that usually the white female seems more excited due to the novelty of being with a black man. Once a white woman starts talking of life long commitments, monogamy, etc ... the game changes.

This is pretty much my experience as well.

Personally (I'm black) I havent't gone back to black women for a few years, I am more attracted to white women and have more fun with them also for the reasons you stated above.
Also true that usually black women aren't as submissive as white girls are. With exceptions of course. (and depending on how good or how much personality you have, but on average white girls are inclined to be more submissive naturally in my experience)

How dumb to believe that someone could be better sexually based upon their race. You'd think someone would make a website about how sex with white women is superior.
Isn't that discriminating against black women based on race.
IT IS WHAT IT IS ... nothinguc ... you can suppress the comments but you can't suppress the attitudes & thinking. The thing with forums is that they DON"T have to be politically correct. You can choose to participate or NOT. That's the advantage of a FORUM.
Black women are very much concerned with what's going on ... the increasing trend of their diminishing black men choosing white women over them. Actually, the ones who are being damaged most by all this are the black men, themselves ... its sort of like being on a sugar high ... they see and get all the "free pussy" and could care less to what its doing to them or their race in the long run. The ones that are actually "losing" is the black race as it slowly dissipates.

The same could be said for black women who had sex with a white man or who don't date black men trust me i have heard from a lot of black women not all personally that they think most black men are thugs and they hate that white women have black men . It depends on the man an what the women likes black women tend to submit to a man who they think is worthy of that just what i have really noticed .

IT IS WHAT IT IS ... nothinguc ... you can suppress the comments but you can't suppress the attitudes & thinking. The thing with forums is that they DON"T have to be politically correct. You can choose to participate or NOT. That's the advantage of a FORUM.
Black women are very much concerned with what's going on ... the increasing trend of their diminishing black men choosing white women over them. Actually, the ones who are being damaged most by all this are the black men, themselves ... its sort of like being on a sugar high ... they see and get all the "free pussy" and could care less to what its doing to them or their race in the long run. The ones that are actually "losing" is the black race as it slowly dissipates.
I need to find a sarcasm font

I'm married to a black woman. She is strong and submissive and caters to me. I love fucking married white women because most I've had get turned out! Lol I love making their eyes roll to the back of their heads and feeding that pussy like she should be fed.

Most of their husbands make love to them but when they get with me they want the "slut" fucked out of them. And I aim to please! Lol
With that being said I also love fucking latinas because (in my experiences) they aren't afraid to get extra passionate with me.

To each is own.

Last edited:
I have had many black guys tell me that after they had their 1st piece of white pussy there is no way they would
go back to black pussy. I figured that they really didn't mean that, I always figured if a black guy got horny pussy is pussy and they are all pink inside. So black studs tell all us white girls is our pussy special or not.

Phyliss

I've never been with a black woman so I wouldn't know.

I need to find a sarcasm font
well, darn, you asked for a "sarcasm" font ... I assume you were asking for a sarcasm gif ... the least you could do is say "thank you". I mean, who else responded. Those didn't meet your approval? I have many, but some are a little larger than others.

Phyliss
I've been with almost all representations of women you would find on the united nations council and I will continue to do so (including black women) as it is all pink and the same inside. I don't discriminate one over the other but for me its more about the Taboo and skin contrast for white women.

Society trys to keep people segregated done sometimes by external forces via socio-economic inequality and artificial boundaries with our incomes which are associated with our neighborhoods, workplaces and social status. Then there are our own internal biases and prejudices that people choose to segregate themselves.

I just see it as where white woman are made out of reach for Black men I take up the matter of being an ambassador to where when i meet white women to let them know the all of the bad things they hear about black men are not true and all of the good things they hear are...:bigsmile:

(...)
Black women are very much concerned with what's going on ... the increasing trend of their diminishing black men choosing white women over them.
The "trend of THEIR diminishing balck men..." Is there some invisible connection between arbitrary black women and black men? And does this "trend" even exist? More than black women choose non-black men?
(...)Actually, the ones who are being damaged most by all this are the black men, themselves ... its sort of like being on a sugar high ... they see and get all the "free pussy" (...)
*LOL* This reads like neither black men nor white women had a choice. Women can`t help giving their pussies away once they see a black man, and black men are so obsessed with white women that they can`t help but approach them?!
(...)The ones that are actually "losing" is the black race as it slowly dissipates.
Is it a loss when people get mixed more and more? In a globalized world where people are more and more used to moving between countries, and where in most cases there is freedom of choice in terms of mating, isn`t this just natural? Also it applies to any color, not only black.

Back