To the black guys: after white pussy do you go back to black?

My two cents worth.

Whilst i like all women my ideal scenario would be to have a white girlfriend and a black girlfriend under one roof to balance out but living in CT there are far more hot white girls that i meet, the gym, bar/clubs, even work and friends of friends.

Also living in a time where most middle class white girls are open to being in a relationship with with a black guy or even just hooking up, i find myself getting with black girls far less. Slightly off topic but it is extremely sexy when a girl who's given me her number tells me she hasn't been with a black guy.

A girl I'm hooking up with told me "once you go white you get treated right" lol.

Slightly off topic, the best hook ups/girlfriends I've had have always been from white girls who are open to black guys but are not black guy only. I'm actually sitting here in my apartment with one but she's gonna have to wait as I'm watching City vs Tottenham.

I've been withe White women, but it never has been a, "Now that I've had a White girl, I'll never be with a Black girl" type of thing. (However, I have had women tell me the, "Now that I've had Black, I'm never going back" thing. Lol!)

I love all women., regardless of race.

The reason I like White women is the submissiveness to it all. They seem to appreciate it and enjoy it more, which makes me enjoy it more.

This doesn't take away my love for Black women. We have a connection that I just cannot have with a White woman.

(...)

Whilst i like all women my ideal scenario would be to have a white girlfriend and a black girlfriend under one roof to balance out (...)
That`s exactly what i wish for my lady because i strongly feel she deserves it - to have the best out of two worlds. ;)
(...) Slightly off topic but it is extremely sexy when a girl who's given me her number tells me she hasn't been with a black guy. (...)
Yeah, the "superior black" being "degraded" and "used as a toy". *lol*
A girl I'm hooking up with told me "once you go white you get treated right" lol. (...)
i would say this depends on the match and the person, not skin color. *shakinghead*
Slightly off topic, the best hook ups/girlfriends I've had have always been from white girls who are open to black guys but are not black guy only. (...)
Maybe because those not stereotyping-stupid are more easygoing?! ImO a woman that says she is "black only" is not free-minded but reactionary with some psycho-social problems. For a hetero-/bi-sexual single woman this is not natural. She may have a preference, but in the end when she meets a person she just clicks with she would care less what color that person is. jm2ct`s.

For a married person or one in a partnership this might be different. To go for a certain type of person that one prefers as an extra with their spouse in accordance ImO makes sense. :D

Back