To the bigger girls.

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So at a recent lifestyle event a new couple was welcomed into our little OKC group. As always, everyone worked really hard to make them feel comfortable and even the bulls were exceptionally courteous knowing they were so new.

As the night progressed I introduced myself to the wife and we hit it off pretty quickly. All the fun was happening away from the house's great room and she was obviously nervous (perfectly normal for the first few parties) her husband ventured back to watch but would come back to check in.

When I asked her if she wanted to come with me and just view, she grabbed my hand and very quietly told me "I'm the only fat girl here and I'm afraid of what everyone will say"

This leads me to my point.

In case no one has said it before, I want to say that if you're a larger woman please don't think that you can't participate or that you should be embarrassed of your figure. No one in our lifestyle is simply searching for perfect bodies. The special thing about our lifestyle is that our husbands and bulls love us for who we are and the relationship we are in.

Your size has little to nothing to do with why the bulls are going to like you. Do they like thin women? Sure but the bulls I know are after us because of the special relationship between husband-wife-bull and the complexities of the dynamic.

You are beautiful and sexy regardless of your size. Be proud of yourself.

Sincerely,

Sara

So at a recent lifestyle event a new couple was welcomed into our little OKC group. As always, everyone worked really hard to make them feel comfortable and even the bulls were exceptionally courteous knowing they were so new.

As the night progressed I introduced myself to the wife and we hit it off pretty quickly. All the fun was happening away from the house's great room and she was obviously nervous (perfectly normal for the first few parties) her husband ventured back to watch but would come back to check in.

When I asked her if she wanted to come with me and just view, she grabbed my hand and very quietly told me "I'm the only fat girl here and I'm afraid of what everyone will say"

In case no one has said it before, I want to say that if you're a larger woman please don't think that you can't participate or that you should be embarrassed of your figure. No one in our lifestyle is simply searching for perfect bodies. The special thing about our lifestyle is that our husbands and bulls love us for who we are and the relationship we are in.

Your size has little to nothing to do with why the bulls are going to like you. Do they like thin women? Sure but the bulls I know are after us because of the special relationship between husband-wife-bull and the complexities of the dynamic.

Sincerely,

Sara

Well said Sara!!

Sincerely,

Sara
There are some guys who loves a THICK girl!!

Sincerely,

Sara
U got a great heart babe kiss kiss

Sincerely,

Sara

Perfectly stated, Sara!

Back