To share my wife...

looking to share my petite little wife with black man, perhaps even 2 big cock black guys. My wife has never been with a black man, but is very interested in meeting.

Finally my white tiny petite wife admitted honestly, after me fantasizing for years, She agreed to have a BBC experience.

She had always hidden taboo secret fantasies, but now it becomes time.
She confessed she wants to feel like her tight pussy stretched and used.
And I asked her if she is sure, and she confessed she is serious, so it will finally happen. I am here on this community to see the possibilities for her,

I am playing her for this already a long time, for it is my personal darkest deepest wish to see my beautiful wife completely being taken by a dominant black male. and make her all opened up for black men,
While I watch love watching bbc destroy, or fuck her pussy and body senseless to exhaustion.
My personal fantasy is trying to get my pretty white little girl addicted to black cock, in order to make me happy.
So hopefully not just one time only.
I would love her to get well fucked by a real cock in all holes and nothing beats a hung BBC.

She is very slender, slim, petite, puny little tits and small ass, a real spinner. 1.55 mtr tall, 43 kg, curly dark-brown hair.

Seeing these pics, (will be added) which shown here, I realize she was ready for this for a long time. If I just softly rub her little bum, she immediately gets very wet.
She is petite and tiny but I am sure her her small body can handle it. Would you fuck her?

looking to share my petite little wife with black man, perhaps even 2 big cock black guys. My wife has never been with a black man, but is very interested in meeting.

Finally my white tiny petite wife admitted honestly, after me fantasizing for years, She agreed to have a BBC experience.

She had always hidden taboo secret fantasies, but now it becomes time.
She confessed she wants to feel like her tight pussy stretched and used.
And I asked her if she is sure, and she confessed she is serious, so it will finally happen. I am here on this community to see the possibilities for her,

I am playing her for this already a long time, for it is my personal darkest deepest wish to see my beautiful wife completely being taken by a dominant black male. and make her all opened up for black men,
While I watch love watching bbc destroy, or fuck her pussy and body senseless to exhaustion.
My personal fantasy is trying to get my pretty white little girl addicted to black cock, in order to make me happy.
So hopefully not just one time only.
I would love her to get well fucked by a real cock in all holes and nothing beats a hung BBC.

She is very slender, slim, petite, puny little tits and small ass, a real spinner. 1.55 mtr tall, 43 kg, curly dark-brown hair.

Seeing these pics, (will be added) which shown here, I realize she was ready for this for a long time. If I just softly rub her little bum, she immediately gets very wet.
She is petite and tiny but I am sure her her small body can handle it. Would you fuck her?
Would love to break her in. Love that petite body. Do you Skype, Kik or email

Back