To Serve Black Masters

i agree with the statements here sir...my family has been black owned by our live in bull nearly 3 years. my role as thier sissy cuck maid is the most natural use of a pathetic white boy. all white girls should belong to the superior black cock immediately!
This site amazes me. When I was young I recall seeing "All in the Family" and "The Jeffersons" in a comedic fashion helped to educate me about society's fangs of racism and all these years later seeing white guys like you behaving in such a manner still shocks me even though I have been on this site now after 3 years. Nice for not hating and it's interesting way you are doing that. (y)

It is the responsibility of the inferior white race to serve their Black Masters. The submission and servitude it takes for whites to kneel before the superiority of the black dick takes immense amounts of strength.

To admit your inferiority and offer yourself to the black race is not only Brave and Noble but it is the natural order. now this is not simply the job of the wife to serve a black man or woman's needs but also the responsibility of the husband. The husband must serve his black master or mistress in any way they see fit.

If you are told to ******* his seed, offer your mouth or ass then you must do so. To truly submit means not only to give of yourself and to give your wife but to accept his seed into yourself. This not only shows your woman that not only she belongs to him but you do as well and it shows you have accepted your role as a servant.

once you give up your manhood to a black master or mistress you will finally feel free. Your satisfaction comes in your submission and servitude. You are all working as a team, your master or mistress as the the leader and you and your wife as his submissive servants.

It feels so right because this is the true place of the white race... this is one of the ways to serve your masters
View attachment 1795598View attachment 1795599
Yes sir!

Attachments

• 20190529_065223.jpg
    20190529_065223.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 28
It is the responsibility of the inferior white race to serve their Black Masters. The submission and servitude it takes for whites to kneel before the superiority of the black dick takes immense amounts of strength.

To admit your inferiority and offer yourself to the black race is not only Brave and Noble but it is the natural order. now this is not simply the job of the wife to serve a black man or woman's needs but also the responsibility of the husband. The husband must serve his black master or mistress in any way they see fit.

If you are told to ******* his seed, offer your mouth or ass then you must do so. To truly submit means not only to give of yourself and to give your wife but to accept his seed into yourself. This not only shows your woman that not only she belongs to him but you do as well and it shows you have accepted your role as a servant.

once you give up your manhood to a black master or mistress you will finally feel free. Your satisfaction comes in your submission and servitude. You are all working as a team, your master or mistress as the the leader and you and your wife as his submissive servants.

It feels so right because this is the true place of the white race... this is one of the ways to serve your masters
Giving my ass to the black daddy makes me feel like the woman I know I really am.

My wife and I have lived and enjoyed a cuckold marriage for almost our entire married life. Many years ago she went Black exclusive. Since then I have had the privilege of tasting superior sperm. Anyway.. her current (2 yrs now) Man has a new understanding of a true cuckold relationship. He enjoys the control and ownership of our household. On the days he visits both my wife and I prepare. For me it means shaving and slouching. He lets himself into our home. He will always find his slut on the bed while her sissy is naked on my knees by the door. I help him undress and become completely submissive and lust filled for him and his body. I am allowed to worship his Cock. I do so without hesitation, without resistance, or any concern for what anyone thinks. I LOVE Black Cock..and they both know it. Often he will breed her first. As he does I am sometimes allowed to eat his ass. Once again I dive in with a passion. Its not about my pride..its about pleasure..its about serving and be true to ones role and place. At some point he will tell me.. sissy get in your position. This is me on my back, legs up, hands spreading my sissy hole. He loves to tell us who is the Man of the house...him.. he likes to make her watch her sissy beg for his Cock..which I do.. when he makes my useless little dicklet spew sissy juice he always tells her that sissy is cumming..he loves how I begin to shake and squeeze his Big Beautiful Black Xock.. trying to milk him if his precious seed.

I give my ass and mouth to black men anytime anywhere anyway . I always have my whole life. my 1st dick I sucked was black and the 1st to fuck me was black. My mom even loved black men after I was born.

Last edited:

I am completely ready for my wife and I to serve black masters and mistresses

Back