To other single ladies here: How do you manage?

Hannelore

Female
From
IL, US
I am a student and I find that this kind of lifestyle - not the cuckold one - is taking some toll on the rest of my life. Friends knowing a bit of it, while you feel you can try another BBC for fun, and then you want to stick to one or the other, or perhaps two... and you don't know what you want...?

While I was never "single", as a military wife for over 20 years, I can certainly relate. I was alone for very long periods of time and dating the whole time. Some deployments were more sane than others. There were a few where I pretty much lost my mind and acted like a total fool, chasing guys all over the place.

My advice is to only be true to yourself. Find a way to separate the two sides of your life and psyche and stick to that method. For instance, set aside play time and work time and be diligent with your schedule.

It is hard to focus on work when all you want to do is party, but it's the only way to get by. When you feel the walls closing in, take a deep breath and concentrate on the task at hand.

Wish I had more to offer.

Best of luck.

Coming from a divorcée, going black and black only is the best decision I ever made but also it has been somewhat stressful.

While I was never "single", as a military wife for over 20 years, I can certainly relate. I was alone for very long periods of time and dating the whole time. Some deployments were more sane than others. There were a few where I pretty much lost my mind and acted like a total fool, chasing guys all over the place.

My advice is to only be true to yourself. Find a way to separate the two sides of your life and psyche and stick to that method. For instance, set aside play time and work time and be diligent with your schedule.

It is hard to focus on work when all you want to do is party, but it's the only way to get by. When you feel the walls closing in, take a deep breath and concentrate on the task at hand.

Wish I had more to offer.

Best of luck.
Thanks for your advice. My main mistake was to bring my black 'boyfriend' to my apartment that I share with another student girl. I thought it was a real thing. I've been more consistent with the others. But still, I feel dragged by some routine as I'm seeing them throughout the week.

Hii, being a single mom of 2 babies and a 3rd on the way, social benefits are not good but, i manage to get by, if i wanted to go back to work, a day care for 2 babies..soon to be 3 would cost almost as much as id earn, so i have decided to stay at home and manage on the small ammount i get, sorry if this offends some people, i love my life now

Between marriages I dated black men only for months. Sexually it was heaven, however socially I couldn't find a black man who was open to sharing me. Yes stressful! I started seeing white guys again but sleeping with black ones at the same time. Don't judge please lol. I was very open about my needs when things got serious with anyone. Finally I met my current husband who was so turned on by the idea he asked if I'd like to meet some of the black guys he works out with at the gym he uses. That began a fantastic relationship and perfect marrage for both of us.

I am a student and I find that this kind of lifestyle - not the cuckold one - is taking some toll on the rest of my life. Friends knowing a bit of it, while you feel you can try another BBC for fun, and then you want to stick to one or the other, or perhaps two... and you don't know what you want...?

You're young. You're (mostly) single. Enjoy it while you can and don't limit your options. Like anything else in life, when it becomes too much, just take a break. The lifestyle will always be there.

Back