To Breed or Not to Breed

Should I breed her or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 518672 View attachment 518676 View attachment 518677 We in texas, searching for the right Bull. She is in her early 40's & still fertile. Part of me, wants to see her get bred. I think it would be so hot & think she is built to breed. The other part of me thinks it would involve drama. Any suggestions?View attachment 518668 View attachment 518674
Do what your heart tells you. Imagine that you are 30 years older:

1 Are you sorry that your wife didn't get black pregnant in time?

2. Are you glad that the baby wasn't born?

Capability isn't the question, responsibility is.
Yes, and we are very responsible parents. My wife's black boyfriend is happy that he "has blacked my wife forever because she has made her black preg and given her a black *******."

We needed him to give us a biracial baby. We don't need him to take care of our *******. We prefer to do it ourselves.

Yes, and we are very responsible parents. My wife's black boyfriend is happy that he "has blacked my wife forever because she has made her black preg and given her a black *******."

We needed him to give us a biracial baby. We don't need him to take care of our *******. We prefer to do it ourselves.
Different LONG strokes... Different Folks. If you love it. Then good for you.

It needs to be mutually discussed and agreed upon. That's the only way that your marriage will work with any major decisions like this. If either of you has doubts, I don't recommend trying to ******* it. That WILL cause drama.

It needs to be mutually discussed and agreed upon. That's the only way that your marriage will work with any major decisions like this. If either of you has doubts, I don't recommend trying to ******* it. That WILL cause drama.

You're right, it's essential to discuss such a big decision.
My wife started talking about having a biracial baby. I was reluctant in the beginning. Fortunately she put pressure on me. Having biracial children was definitely the right choice for us.

tumblr_oefzf4J3XA1vbo10lo8_500 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Lo is the same way. She really wants another baby and would love for that baby to be black. I accept her decision and she has risked getting bred on more than a few occasions. Unfortunately she may not get that second baby due to medical issues, but it's fun to try anyway.

Your a idiot if you go thru with that. You have no idea what kind of family medical history and what if the baby had some type of illness that required the “long lost bull” to provide???! He’s off married and or fucking some other woman and could give two shits less about you and your wife as he just wants to bust his nut and move on.
It blows my mind people don’t think about this *******. But you can jizz every time you think about it. Smh

As long as it's in writing that the husband will pay baby support then it's fine. And the biological ******* is still in the picture. I don't see why not?

Back