To Breed or Not to Breed

Should I breed her or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To put another person in the world is a very importantt matter. Difficult question. It depends of each couple.

Of course it's going to bring drama, if issues of paternity and people being married or in a relationship with one person and then having a baby with another didn't involve drama Maury Povich would have been out of work years ago.
Take heed to what my brutha @bm_from_southjersey is saying, but if you do ignore his advice and decide to breed, do it responsibly. See this thread for more:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/seeding-and-breeding.34443/page-4

View media item 1016View media item 1619

But u help satisfying her , try this life style // only u arrange the meeting and sex sessions
Keeper her happy and stay together !!!

As long as she is willing and you are willing to accept responsibility for the life you create then have at it. I got fixed a lot of years ago. I have been told it even tastes the same

Do not bring an innocent baby into this world on a fantasy that so many men have and say women want.

I would never consider having another baby with anyone but my husband. This is much bigger then the two of you.

If it was due to medical reasons and you both want a baby then I may be more willing to accept ot, but because it's a fantacy....I think not.

View attachment 518672 View attachment 518676 View attachment 518677 We in texas, searching for the right Bull. She is in her early 40's & still fertile. Part of me, wants to see her get bred. I think it would be so hot & think she is built to breed. The other part of me thinks it would involve drama. Any suggestions?View attachment 518668 View attachment 518674
I have had the same feelings. My wife insisted on getting pregnant by her lover. It has been rewarding to have a biracial *******.

We both love her very much and couldn't live without her.

How do you think about your wife getting pregnant now that some time has gone by since you wrote your posting?

tumblr_om29tqYIyW1w6sqnao1_1280.jpg

Back